Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

fukujinzuke wrote:
Strange…. it poofed. It was fully colored and everything…
For those reading, the page 19 mentioned here is labeled as "page 17" on the script in Dropbox.
Anyway, Hero probably has a copy of it.
Edit: ironhand, you ding dong, Dropbox said you deleted it on july 22… after I posted about it. Ha! I put it back on there. No print version available though. Just web.
I deleted it? Oops! Maybe I was searching for it and somehow deleted it? My bad, folks! Sorry!

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Just seen the page, LOL, it's nicely done as well, Hero. Sorry again to everyone for the wait and to Hero, I have no idea how that ended up being deleted!

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Page 25 is ready to be coloured if someone is up for it.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

With only 7 pages left to be fully completed (2 of which are mine and are close to completion anyway) - do you think we should bump this issue to a twice a week update?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

With only 7 pages left to be fully completed in HA8 do we need to start working on HA9? o_O  How does that work anyway?
P.S. Page 25 is coloured now. \o/

ironhand wrote:
With only 7 pages left to be fully completed (2 of which are mine and are close to completion anyway) - do you think we should bump this issue to a twice a week update?

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

irrevenant wrote:
With only 7 pages left to be fully completed in HA8 do we need to start working on HA9? o_O  How does that work anyway?
P.S. Page 25 is coloured now. \o/
ironhand wrote:
I've heard its the zombie episode but I don't know what's happening with the scripting or anything yet. 
I saw page 25 and replied to your email. Incredible stuff, man. I love seeing good colours over my art, very good job. Thanka!

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I took my time with scripting the next episode. I'll send out the script and page assignments over the next few days… which is the reason why we can't go biweekly for now. Sorry!

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Abt_Nihil wrote:
I took my time with scripting the next episode. I'll send out the script and page assignments over the next few days… which is the reason why we can't go biweekly for now. Sorry!
No problem! Whenever the next issue is at least halfway we done we could bump it up to bi-weekly :) No worries!

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

The Bombshell hair issue seems to have snuck through in the published version.

irrevenant wrote:
I noticed that Bombshell has blue hair on page 20 (and if anything I do/have done is miscoloured, please, please don't be shy about letting me know!). 

BTW, random observation:

There is a LOT of blue in the current Heroes Alliance line up.

Bombshell? Blue costume. 
Azumorph? Blue costume. 
Amalgam? Blue costume with coloured bits. 
Comet Kid? Blue t-shirt. 
Peligroso? Blue vest.
SHELL? Blue(ish) power armour. 

And that's even without Blue Jay appearing in the current issue… 

Mr Imp (and to a lesser extent, Relik) REALLY stand out…

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I don't know.  I haven't seen a fixed version, but I'm not even sure who the colourist was (CDMalcolm?). It's absolutely gorgeous though!
If the original artist isn't about, I can colourshift the hair to make it brown - but I'd prefer not to mess with someone else's finished art unless it's the only option.
[EDIT]  Just in case (and 'cos I like fiddling with stuff :) I've dropped some versions into the working folder with the hue of her hair shifted.  Titles: Page 20_print_fallback_haircolourshift.jpg and Page 20_web_fallback_haircolourshift.jpg
Abt_Nihil wrote:
Ah, I've lost track of the blue-hair-problem. Is there a fixed version anywhere?

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

irrevenant: I don't know if you got my email in regards the colours for page 39 being open if you want to. They're in the "working pages folder" - thought I'd tell you here as well just in case the email didn't send as I'm well aware they often get lost on my stupid computer. Thanks!

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Thanks, will do.  I've been away from my PC for a bit (holiday, woo! \o/) but I can get into that now… 
EDIT: Aaaaand Page 39 done. :)

ironhand wrote:
irrevenant: I don't know if you got my email in regards the colours for page 39 being open if you want to. They're in the "working pages folder" - thought I'd tell you here as well just in case the email didn't send as I'm well aware they often get lost on my stupid computer. Thanks!

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

irrevenant wrote:
Thanks, will do.  I've been away from my PC for a bit (holiday, woo! \o/) but I can get into that now… 
EDIT: Aaaaand Page 39 done. :)
ironhand wrote:
Hope you enjoyed your holidays, irrevenant! Another great page, thanks for providing the colours, they're really great! Good job!

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

My final page, Page 35, is up on the working pages over on dropbox awaiting colours again :) Thanks.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

sorry for the hold up, I'm working on page 40 now.  I'm moving as fast as I can. some time this week I'll be on page 41.  just an up date.  enjoy the rest of the comic all.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
sorry for the hold up, I'm working on page 40 now.  I'm moving as fast as I can. some time this week I'll be on page 41.  just an up date.  enjoy the rest of the comic all.
Take your time with them if you want, cd, there's still plenty of time :-)
PS/ Did you get the PQ I sent a while back regarding our project?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

The colours for 35 are done.  I took some cues from CDMalcolm in colouring Relik and IMO he came out tons better than last time…

ironhand wrote:
My final page, Page 35, is up on the working pages over on dropbox awaiting colours again :) Thanks.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

irrevenant wrote:
The colours for 35 are done.  I took some cues from CDMalcolm in colouring Relik and IMO he came out tons better than last time…
ironhand wrote:
Just seen it. Outstanding work again, irrevenant! I agree that Relik looks really cool on this page! Thank you for provding colours to my art and for doing it so quickly, too! You're a talented colourer, thanks again.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

ironhand wrote:

irrevenant wrote:The colours for 35 are done.  I took some cues from CDMalcolm in colouring Relik and IMO he came out tons better than last time…
ironhand wrote:My final page, Page 35, is up on the working pages over on dropbox awaiting colours again :) Thanks.
Just seen it. Outstanding work again, irrevenant! I agree that Relik looks really cool on this page! Thank you for provding colours to my art and for doing it so quickly, too! You're a talented colourer, thanks again. 

I just hate being the last artist to complete a group effort. Nice page 35, Iron. Nice colors too, irrevenant. I'll check the PQ out now. I haven't been there in so long I forgot about it.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
ironhand wrote:

irrevenant wrote:
ironhand wrote:

I just hate being the last artist to complete a group effort.
Nice page 35, Iron. Nice colors too, irrevenant. I'll check the PQ out now. I haven't been there in so long I forgot about it.
Don't worry about it, cd…you've probably had one of the biggest work loads for this issue, too. Timing really isn't a nice issue. Thanks for the comments on Page 35, too. I like our chat in the PQ's, too. I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas :)

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Plus your pages always seem to contain jaw-dropping amounts of detail, cd. It's not surprising they take a bit longer to do.  Well worth the wait, IMO! 

ironhand wrote:
Don't worry about it, cd…you've probably had one of the biggest work loads for this issue, too. Timing really isn't a nice issue. Thanks for the comments on Page 35, too. I like our chat in the PQ's, too. I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.