Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Page 13 is colored in and done. I'm going to try and put it in the finished folders but if not I'll put it in "Other" folder.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

BTW, there doesn't appear to be a dropbox limit on the number of files per folder. I've personally tested it with over 150 files.  As far as I can tell, the only limitation is the total available storage space for the account…

EDIT: Apparently there may be a limit of 10000 files.  And I second Abt_Nihil's comments re: page 13.  Wow! O_O  

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
I'm also going to take down all my "lineart" and replace my final pages there. I think drop box can only hold 28 pages per folder. So if you want my lineart get it before the end of Sunday the 9th. 

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Just finished pages 32. It's under finished printed pages.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
Just finished pages 32. It's under finished printed pages.
Another great page, cd! Thanks for filling in for the artists who dropped out!

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
Who is doing the next page?
I can whip the black and whites - but not the colours.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

irrevenant wrote:
I'm happy to do the colours…
ironhand wrote:
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
I think I've got them covered and am halfway through now. Thanks for offer, though - I think few of my pages later on will need help on colours if you're still offering :)

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Sure, just let me know when/if I can help.

ironhand wrote:
irrevenant wrote:
I'm happy to do the colours…
ironhand wrote:
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
I think I've got them covered and am halfway through now. Thanks for offer, though - I think few of my pages later on will need help on colours if you're still offering :)

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Page 16 is completed…just in time, too :)

Posted at

I have to apologize for not being able to finish the page I was suppose to do. I feel horrible about it.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

sux wrote:I have to apologize for not being able to finish the page I was suppose to do. I feel horrible about it.

No need to worry. We all know that life comes first.
What page is that?

Posted at

I thought it was page 16, But I never got back with anyone about it, and when I went to see what page I was assigned my name wasn't there anymore so I don't know what happened or anything.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

sux wrote:I thought it was page 16, But I never got back with anyone about it, and when I went to see what page I was assigned my name wasn't there anymore so I don't know what happened or anything.

I'm so sorry to here. I hope everything is alright.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

No worries, sux! Is anyone available to stand in for the next page?

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

ironhand wrote:No worries, sux! Is anyone available to stand in for the next page?

What page is that? I'm still doing my last 3 pages, iron. I don't think I have the time to fill in any pages other than my own right now. Thinking about completing one of my pages for Dropbox.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
ironhand wrote:
No worries, sux! Is anyone available to stand in for the next page?

What page is that? I'm still doing my last 3 pages, iron. I don't think I have the time to fill in any pages other than my own right now. Thinking about completing one of my pages for Dropbox.
Page 19, I believe. It fits inbetween fuku's current page and then yours - looking forward to seeing your pages. I also got back to your PQ cd, if you hadn't seen it :)

Posted at

ironhand wrote:No worries, sux! Is anyone available to stand in for the next page?. Thanks for understanding. I actually thought you were angry at me cause I had tried to contact you and I never got a response from you.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Fuku said there was one in the dropbox but I can't seem to find it. Unfortunately I'm swamped enough as it is to do the page - would someone be able to step in? Unless Hero's page can be found somehow?

Posted at

Strange…. it poofed. It was fully colored and everything…
For those reading, the page 19 mentioned here is labeled as "page 17" on the script in Dropbox.
Anyway, Hero probably has a copy of it.
Edit: ironhand, you ding dong, Dropbox said you deleted it on july 22… after I posted about it. Ha! I put it back on there. No print version available though. Just web.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Page 19 is done… I do remember seeing before then it disappeared…well it back, hope to see it by friday.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.