Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Secret Santa 2012: Secret Santa 3: Santa With A Vengeance

Posted at

If I'm not too late, I will happily signup.
If I am too late, then winter will seem a little more harsh this year at old Skreem Towers. A dusting of frost coating the dining table in the great hall, where once merriment rang out. If I have missed the deadline, there will be only blackness, darkness .. void.
But if I haven't then jeepers! thats swell gang! I'd like a picture of something like totes rad an vajazz!
Wuvses and plenty Kissypoos,
Father Skreemas.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Signup is extended to Friday and i'm sure exceptions could be made even then anyway ^_^

Posted at

Guys, I don't mean to be pressing but I'm a bit anxious regarding my task and if you delay allocating the secret santas I might not be able to have mine by the 25th. Could I just be PQed with mine so I can get started on it? Things here are so unpredictable (even access to power and water) that I'd like to do what I can while I can…

Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

Sign Ups are closed I will be messaging you all your SS in a few minutes, thank you for being patient :)

Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

Messages Sent, check your message boxes, I will open up a new Topic for posting pics sometime tomorrow afternoon pacific time, now I must be off setting up our family christmas tree and nativity :I

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.