Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Jill: *nods*yep. so where do we start?  high flying moves?summoning dragons?
throwing giant space rocks from the heavens?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:summoning dragons? throwing giant rocks from the heavens?!..(she must of been playing final fantasy games)uh i never really done spells like that…i was thinking  you should try somthing a bit smaller…

Posted at

Jill:*walks in with Pico*oh ok. what did you have in mind?*looks around* and just what is all this here? this room looks a lot diffrent from before.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:this room is where i usually keep certain stuff hidden…but that is not the point Nene here is gonna teach a basic spell while i teach you how to defend yourself with a certain martial art.

Posted at

Jill: ok and what is this art, might I ask big brother?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:hmm im thinking Karate it,s nice easy and envolves alot of disaplin now just like before repeat after me.*the red fox then started to punch the air and then kick it*

Posted at

Jill: alright*proceeds to follow Pico's motions, however she seems to still have some trouble with the exact positions and stances* like this, right?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico shakes his head as he moves 1 of her arms and legs*
Pico:keep doing it untill you get it right then we,ll have a break and start on your magic lesson.*he looks at Nene who was giveing him a look so he walked over to her and whispered*"i know i know don't be to tough on her im trying alright? now you are the expert here have you figured out if she is atleast capable of doing a defensive spell?"

Posted at

Nene:*watching Jill closely practicing her punches and kicks* its hard to say really. I don't think she could get it on the first try…but I do think we can eventually teach her.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:good so it can be done…*he then looked at Jill*just a little more Jill then you can have that break.

Posted at

*Jill Continues the excercise but then gets an idea. she waits and lets the energy build with that she then proceeds to strike at the air creating small ripples. they don't seem to do anything though, but at least she knows that she can apply extra energy to her motions. Eventually, she got done with her excercises that pico gave her*
Jill: hah…hah…how…how was that?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:(definantly a good start) you're doing great now come on you should relax*he then quickly went in the kitchen and and made her a glass of lemonade*here drink up.

Posted at

Jill:thanks*takes a few sips* so what's next?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:that is all up to Nene since she,ll be doing the magic lesson.

Posted at

Jill:*stops drinking* what? Nene is going to…*blinks at looks over there at Nene who's waving at them* um are you sure that's wise? I mean I know she's good but how do I know she won't accidently mess up?
Nene: hey come on, your brother trained me. So its only right I help you.
Jill: I dunno…what will we be learning?
Nene: you'll see.*smiles*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico frowns at Jill*
Pico:just for the record i have complete faith in Nene,s abilitie as a magic user so don't you start judgeing.
Jill:yes sir.
Nene:ok now for that lesson. we are going to try a basic spell but before that tell me what kind of element compliments you?.

Posted at

Jill:…that's a good question. I-I don't know. why do you ask?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Nene:well it dosn't exactly matter but we might be able to know what spells you could use based on your personality for example Pico is rash quick tempered and has a good heart which he shows by helping people in need so his main elements are fire and light.

Posted at

Jill:Huh, I didn't know. *scratches her head* I guess…I might be in a similar boat and be the same thing. so would I be very skilled with fire and light like him?
Nene:its a possibility.
Jill:huh. So then are we going to be starting with a fire spell?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico flinched at the question since he didn't want Jill to get hurt and Nene noticed this.*
Nene:a weak fire spell should do nicely…*she then looked through her spell book* Jill i need you to concentrate real hard and focus on your hands.

Posted at

Jill:um ok…*she begins to concentrate and her hands feel warm* um may hands feel very warm… that's natural, right?
Nene: it is. now just relax and continue to concentrate.
Jill: ok*continues her concentration when a flame jumps from her hand startling her and made her jump a bit*whaa! w-was that a fire spell?
Nene: *nods* yep. how did it feel?
Jill: very weird. it felt diffrent than the energy I've been using.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:thats good each spell will feel diffrent if it is destructive constructive or defensive.

Posted at

Jill: hm ok. So once I get it down, is there anything I can target it with?
Nene: patience Jill you need to learn what your doing first before you start flinging it everywhere.
Jill:…ok*continues her excercises*
Nene:*heads over to Pico* I think she's coming along well don't you?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:yeah…but there is always room for improvement after all she ownly just started.

Posted at

Nene: very true…*turns her head back towards Jill* what is she doing?
Jill:*brings forh fire and lets it sit in her hand she then begins to charge it with her kinetic ability*(hmm I wonder)*she then put her fire hand forward and watched it glow. the result was watching a fly straight and Jill flying backwards from the recoil*
Nene: (crap!)*immideatly casts something to catch her and  lowers her gently* are you ok!?
Jill:...*looks at her burnt hand* kinda. I think I might meed a healer for my hand.
Nene:*begins healing the burns* what were you thinking?
Jill: I was just thinking outside the box…guess I thought too far out.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.