Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Jill:…*looks at it* I um, not sure.*thinks* how about greg?
Nene: cause he's kinda got the same fur color as him?
Jill:who? oh yeha him. I guess that's a good readon why. *holds the cat up to her* ok greg your now my new best friend and weapon of defense.
Greg:*tilts its head*…?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:heh i don't think he understands you…or it already has a name i read somwhere if you say the familiars true name somthing happens but i don't remember what.

Posted at

Jill:well we'll figure it out eventually. in the meanhwhile I think we should get something to bite. …Pico do famillars need to eat as well?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:he can yeah if he wants to keep his physical body. now come on im starved.

Posted at

Jill: alright.
*the group then migrate back to Pico's place*
Jasmine: welcome back master. hello Nene Jill and, who do we have here?
Jill: this is greg.
Jasmine: the cat fom down the hall?
Jill: my famillar.
Jasmine:oh, alright. well then what shall I cook all of you?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:im not sure whatever we have i guess.

Posted at

Jasmine: alright. I'm thinking Pizza.
Jill: Pizza? alright im game.
Nene: sure I'll have mine.*hears a loud thud* did anyone else here that?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:huh? sounds like somthing was knocked over.*they then walk to the source of the noise*

Posted at

*The group followed it to what sounded like noise going on outside Pico's door eventually the noises grow into fighting and then, suddenly stop silence takes over for a few minutes until a knock is at the door*
Jill:*heads to open the door*
Nene: *pulls her back for her own safety*
Jasmine:*approaches* who is it?
Rupert:...its rupert. can I im, come in? I um, kind of have to…get something taken care of.
Jasmine:*does a scan*…oh dear. we need to get him in.
Nene: why? what's wrong?
Jasmine:"Swiss. Cheese."
Nene:oh…?*opens the door a crack and then looks out at him, seeing a solider dull of holes icy shrapnel, and his shoulder dislocated, and pops her head back in* OH! um Jill you might not want to be in the same room as us while we take care of him.
Jill: why not? is he really that bad?
Nene: Pico im going to need your help getting him in here and somewhere we can lay him down.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:Jill i want you to stay in my bedroom until i say its ok to come out*Jill does that. Pico and Nene then layed him on the couch*ok Jasmine i want you to take these sharpnels out of his body Nene you and i will start healing him right away. 

Posted at

Jasmine: already on it.*uses a small swarm of Nanites to begin removing the pieces and  fixing any internal damage*
Nene:*begins to heal the wounds* Alright, they're starting to close, but its going to take some time. how are things are your end Pico?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico smiled*
Pico:everything is perfect on my end infact im done.*he then stopped healing him*…you wanna tell me what happened Rupert?

Posted at

Rupert: haah…hahh..give me a moment.*tries to sit up but falls abck down*
Nene: please don;t get up yet.
Rupert: very well. it started a while back. few days ago to be percise.
Jasmine: during the attack?
Rupert: little bit, after dring the same day, yes. but also a bit before.
Nene:you feeling ok? you seem not able to kepe your story straight.
Rupert:it'll make sense in a moment, trust me. Anyway before the attack, Snow had came in and asked for Doc's help. The reason was aparently, to ensure survival of his kid.
Nene: val's pregnant?
Jasmine: we ought to send a card or at least throw a party after this hunt for our attacker ends.
Rupert: not done yet.
Jasmine: sorry.
Rupert: anyway, Snow recently left affter the attack in some crazed state to persue whoever it was, leaving Val behind. She was quite upset and called Zack. the wolfman then put us on guard duty and make sure that she's fine. However, she occasionly has these wierd thoughts or delusions and what happens to me happens, only not as bad. she's calmed down now. thanks to Frank, but yeha that's what happened.
Nene: how awful.*finishes up her healing*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico clenched his fist as he growled in anger*
Pico:is he crazy!?*his eyes glowed a dark pierceing blue*

Posted at

Jasmine:Pico, even if we could help him we don't know where he is.
Rupert: she's actually right about that. *sits up in Pain* Snow left with the  APG and several devices…*squints as he tries to move* that prevent him from being traced by any means from Aura to the chip inside the APG. he has made it clear not want to be found or can be. I'm sorry Pico, but the only way he's going to be found is if he wants to be. I think the bigger concern is helping his wife stop these "episodes" and skwering us. we need to find the sourse of what's wrong with her otherwise we're going to be down some heavy manpower at home.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:your right but how? i could try talking to Val but that dosn't seem like the brightest option either.

Posted at

Rupert: not to mention that they're getting worse. shorter but worse. this is is the first time she hit someone. I don't want to think about next time.
Nene: can't you just perscribe something?
Rupert: we would however we don't know what the medicane could do to the kid in her.
Jasmine: have you concider using Clerics and white wizards to ease her pain?
Rupert: we're thinking on starting that up using white magic to ease her tensions and hopefully reduce whatever these episodes are.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico sighs*
Pico:i honestly hope that will be enough*he then clenched his fist again*(how could Snow leave Val like that!?)
Bio:(its there buisness Pico not ours)
Pico:(i don't care!)but is there anyway i can still help?

Posted at

Rupert: well, if you wnt to be one of those who treat Val, or rather if you know someone who has experience in this kind of thing it would be most appreciated.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:Rupert you are talking to a guy that can copy spells just by looking at them. so yeah it won't be a problem.

Posted at

Rupert: alright, good…oh and there's one other thing you guys need to know. we think we found one of the people who attacked the tower however we can't really confirm anything. she's currently in rehab learning to control her moter skills again with a huge case of amnesia.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:huh that would explain a few things.

Posted at

Rupert: ah,*tries to stand* anyway I got to get back on duty.
Nene: oh come on, you don't have to act so tough*puts him back down* despite being healed you barly have any energy.(probab;y from having to dodge and trying to say alive) Stay a bit, take a break, and have some pizza. doctors orders.
Rupert: I, I shouldn't I don;t want to impose or take up space.
Jasmine:stop worrying so much and relax its fine if you stay a bit longer, isn;t that right master?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:of course it would be stupid of you to do that anyway.*he then walked into his room*Jill you can come out now.

Posted at

*Jill then came out. from behind the door*
Jill: hi I'm Pico's sister, Jill.
Rupert: rupert please to meet you. so Jill tell me about yourself.
Jill: well right now my brother and Nene are teaching me some self defense to protect myself, recently I conjued a famillar*holds up Greg* see?
Rupert: impressive.
Jill: thanks. So then, Jasmine are we still having Pizza?
Jasmine: or course. *begins to make it*
Jill: Great!
Jasmine:*starts adding toppings*
Nene:(Pico, im thinking after lunch that we do a little digging about.)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.