Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico blushed at the question*
Demonic:(…awkward…)
Pico:uh well yeah sort of its kinda complicated…i don't know why but acording to a friend of mine mobians do this"couple shareing" thing and well i kinda have 2 girlfriends and a wife.

Posted at

Cynthia: …*nods*I belive I'm famillar with the concept.(I may have done it too. Several times, but with whom? was that even a part of me? did I do stuff with Claire?) Anyway onto my next question, would you both be willing to help me and visit me more. you both seem very interesting and I'd like to see more of you.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Nene:of course we will right Pico?
Pico:absolutly

Posted at

Cynthia: thank you.*hugs pico*(hmm these things on him are so odd. kind of like that jacket Joseph gave me. wonder if he has issues with them too? oh who cares I'll ask him about it once I get to know him more. I just want to hold onto him for now.)
Nene:*looks over at Joseph* so, what about you?
Joseph: what about me?
Nene: you found her, yes?
Joseph: I did.
Nene: mind if we talk to you sometime?
Joseph: I suppose, that would be alright.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico was surprised by the hug but he hugs her back*
Demonic:(…)
Pico:(what?)
Demonic:(you have no idea where you could find a place for her…)
Pico:(not true i have a few ideas…)
Demonic:(like?)
Pico:(…im working on it alright?)
Demonic:(sigh…why dont you just ask Jasmine if there are any free rooms or somthing after all she dosn't have to work here to live h-by the way you are still hugging her.)
Cynthia:Pico?
Pico:*he quickly stopped hugging her*sorry about that just…lost in thought.

Posted at

Cynthia: its alright. it felt nice. Anyway*starts to stand* I have to get back to my excerises*slowly moves towards the rails* If im going to see this whole place I need to be able to move around.*feels stuck* …um, Joseph?
Joseph: I got you.*looks to Nene* excuse me for a moment.*heads over and gives Cynthia a hand*
Cynthia: thank you.*begins to take steps towards the end moving back and forth end to end*
Joseph: Anything else we can help you with here?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:…not right now just try to take care of her while i see if i can find her own place to stay.

Posted at

Joseph:*nods* and I shall do so.
Cynthia: goodbye PIco, and Nene. I can't wait to see you again.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico smiles at Cynthia and then leaves with Nene*
Pico:ok i think ive seen 1 free apartment all i gotta do is convince 1 of the 5 generals to let her stay…shouldn't be that hard.

Posted at

Nene: right, but who do we think I should ask? The Fiend of Earth and the Metroid Queen is out of the question leaving the other 3… Anita could, and Zack and Frank might concider it too…

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:hmm(Nene has brought up good points i could ask Anita…but id rather ask someone who isn't a naive 5 year old…that leaves Frank and Zack…)i think we should go see Zack.
Nene:well alright.

Posted at

Nene:*starts heading up alongside Pico* by the way, is it just me or did it seem that Cynthia was a bit clingy? she seemed rather excited over something.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:yeah i noticed that while she hugged me.*the fox then shrugs* could be a number of reasons though.

Posted at

Nene: Well if I got a hug from you I wouldn't want to let go either.*takes his hand has they aproach the general chambers*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico looks around*
Pico:*whistles* not bad they certainly don't pay cheap when it comes to the higher-ups.

Posted at

Nene: your not kidding.
*they approaced the desk where a famillar werewolf is sitting at a desk looking over somethings*
Zack: hm? oh, Pico. Nene please do come over. what do you need?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:listen Zack you know that girl Joseph is takeing care of?…she needs a place to stay can you help me with that?

Posted at

Zack: actually that in itself is a dilema im going through as well…
Nene: what do you mean?
Zack:well, I want to give her somewhere to stay without feeling like a prisoner, but that's near impossible what with her could being a potential therat. its not my forte on matter like these. It was always more of the boss's…this might sound odd, but do any of you have any living space that you could spare for a mobian wolf?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:(my place is packed enough as it is…but…)…i think i can but im gonna need to get a extra bed or somthing.

Posted at

Nene: well we know the couch folds out…and if need be she can room with me. but doesn't Mia still have that spare room on the 3rd floor? what if we put her in there?
Zack: you would give her a room, unguarded with no one to check in on her?
Nene: heh heh, I forgot that part.*sweatdrop*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:yeah not the brightest idea…well we should get things ready for her so seeya Zack.
Zack:ok and thanks for the help.

Posted at

*the 2 then leave the general chambers*
Nene: So how are we going to explain this to Mia?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:simple im gonna tell her the truth which is i want to help Cynthia…she might lecture me but she,ll understand.

Posted at

Nene:*nods* plus you know I have your back on the situation. So, whom should we tell first?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:we should tell Cynthia the good news first that way it would be easyier.
Nene:ok then.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.