Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico frowned as he walked up to her*
Pico:sorry*he then put her arm over his shoulder as they slowly head towards his room.*

Posted at

Cynthia:*looks around the room and then to Pico*…will I be sleeping here too?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico blushed at the question as he laughed nervously*
Pico:as much as i would love to let you sleep here im afraid there isn't enough room. you can ownly sleep on the folded out couch in the living room or if your scared of sleeping alone Nene said she wouldn't mind shareing her room with you.

Posted at

Cynthia:*nods and begins to remove the Gown that she got from the medical floor eventually getting it off her body, not shy to reveal everything, and attempts to strech*…(much better! ow!) *lowers her arms*(that felt funny. and kind of hurt.)*looks back to the fox and turns her head slightly to the side*everything ok?*sits down on his bed*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico was blushing even redder as he turned around*
Pico:y-yes everything is fine(she could of waited until i turned around!)i-i just realised you don't have a ch-change of clothes i,ll see i-if i can find any in your size*he then looked through Mias dresser and grabbed a bunch of clothes and before Pico looked at Cynthia he covered his eyes*h-here you go.

Posted at

Cynthia:…*takes the clothes and then sniffs them*…*feels them and holds the shirt to her frame*(these things…look small, …but I can't just toss his generocity to the side.)*puts the articles on standing up*…

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico frowned as he examined her*
Demonic:(*whistles*)
Pico:(….the clothes look a little bit smaller then i realised) sorry if they feel a bit tight on you Cynthia…maybe i can find bigger clothes more your size*he then looked in Mias draws again and found clothes more her size he then gave them to her and turned around blushing*

Posted at

Cynthia:*looks at the attire in her hands then back at Pico and steps forward to the turned around Fox* is there something wrong with how I am?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:are you kidding? you look great i just figured you would prefer to wear somthing more comfy thats all.
Cynthia:i-i like the clothes i have on.*Pico shrugs*
Pico:well alright*he then put the clothes back in the draws and wrapped Cynthias arm around his shoulder snd smiled at her as they slowly walked out of his room*do you want to do anything else?

Posted at

Cynthia: Well I was going to eat I was brought here. Might I have something?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:of course you can*they then walked to the kitchen*Jasmine can we get somthing to eat?
Jasmine:of course master.
Pico:great thanks*they then walked to the kitchen table and Pico place Cynthia on a chair which he then sat on the other*
Cynthia:(master?…)

Posted at

Jasmine: so what will it be tonight?
Cynthia:…*ponsers for a moment* Chicken please.
Jasmine:you got it! one batch of wings coming up!
Cynthia:…thank you.
*eventually the door opens*
Mia: Im home! *walks in and plays with max for a bit* Jasmine I take it…*looks at the table and sees Pico and some stranger who appears to be in wearing her clothing* Pico, care to introduce me to your friend here?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:right Mia this is Cynthia she is gonna live here for now on…Cynthia this is  Mia my beautiful wife.
Cynthia:hi
Mia:uh hello.*she then shook her hand*
Pico:(long story short she has no place to go and nothing on her but her name…she has amnesia Mia and i want to help her.)

Posted at

Mia:(oh dear…)*looks at her* (well if she needs a place then she may stay with us. I take it she's using the couch?)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:(either that or on Nene,s bed.)
*Cynthia looks at the two and wonder why they're so quiet*

Posted at

Mia: (Well, I suppose its fine if she stays here and lives between us and Nene…but next time phone me in advance, alright.)
Jasmine:*flipping chicken and andding BBQ sauce*
Cynthia:*remaing quiet and looks at Max* hi? puts her hand out
Max:*turns his head and sniffs it*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Max then started to look happy as he barked*
Pico:(i uh wanted to but…she can barely walk so i had to carry her everywhere…which took quite a bit considering.) see what did i tell ya? he loves you already.

Posted at

Mia:(couldn't we have Jasmine work on her arm and leg training?)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:(ive been thinking about that and honestly it does seem like the best solution…)

Posted at

Mia:(then we'll discuss it with her after we eat)
Jasmine:*places the dishes infront of Pico and Cynthia and two more for Mia and Nene*
Cynthia:*smells the chicken wings and licks her chops*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico starts to eat from his plate this causes Cynthia to stop and look*
Cynthia:(woah…)

Posted at

Cynthia:*stares for a few more seconds and then goes back to eating at a much faster pace one that rivaled Pico's*
Jasmine:(oh my…she must really be hungery, the poor thing.)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*eventually Pico had finished his meal*
Pico: 10 out of 10 Jasmine great as always
Jasmine:thank you master.

Posted at

Cynthia:*nods* thank you for the meal.
Jasmine: your quite welcome.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:uh Cynthia would you mind if we helped you with your limbs training?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.