Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I was just thinking about this thing the other day! Is it up next when Fandango is done!? o_O (EDIT: Yup. Abt_Nihil just said that. :/)

My first page isn't finished finished but I just need to do light and shading. The copy in "Working pages" should tell you everything you need to know about what happened on page 1.

I'm a bit busy doing the pages for my comic (which I finally started! \o/) but I should have time to polish that up and get my other page for this done.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I don't think I got an invite to that Dropbox folder. I'll check my email again and see if I overlooked it.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Unfortunately due to that pesky thing known as real life (and wanting to make sure I have enough space to draw the pages for the invasion issues), I'll have to hand my pages for this over to someone else.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

So I think melsr007 could just do the first two open pages then :)

The updated list:

PAGE 1 - irrevenant
PAGE 2 - cdmalcolm1
PAGE 3 - melsr007
PAGE 4 - melsr007
PAGE 5 - cdmalcolm1
PAGE 6 - shastab24
PAGE 7 - irrevenant
PAGE 8 - cdmalcolm1
PAGE 9 - ARTIST NEEDED
PAGE 10 - ARTIST NEEDED

PAGE 11 - abt_nihil
PAGE 12 - abt_nihil

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Hi. I just got an invite to what looks like my second Dropbox folder for this. I put my finished first page for this in there a couple of months back - are we doubling up?

EDIT: Never mind, just copied my pages over to the new one. :)

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Just read through the script, haha. LOVE it, man!This is gonna be awesome. All the characters come off so COOl. I think Target's really gonna get alot of interest after this, too. (without any spoilers) Cant wait for people to start readin it.

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

This is an update on my two pages I drew page 3 and today I'm working on page 4 and after that the fun part ink and color :-)

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

A little unhappy to see the lack of participation so far, unless I just havent gotten any of the pages in my dropbox for whatever reason. If that's not the case, I find this strange, as this community usually seems to come through on things. I know my pages arent until much later, so I've waited to be more sure of scene as it unfolds. but we havent gotten anything beyond the 1st page, and Fandango ended QUITE some time ago. I'm worried about the lack of response. It's a really fun story, guys. I know I for one would like to see something made of it.

If you just cant do your pages, let us know. If the rest of us are afraid to proceed because we haven't gotten page 2 or 3, then if the artists want to give them up, I'll take them. At least for the linework.

(Once again, if these pages have been submitted, and I just havent seen them in the Dropbox, because it IS pretty full, then sorry about the mini-rant. Otherwise, I really think we need to figure out what's going on.)

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Thanks for the kind word on the script, Bones, glad you like it! Hopefully we'll see the pages soon.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I'm still waiting for the references I need, personally.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

ironhand wrote:
Thanks for the kind word on the script, Bones, glad you like it! Hopefully we'll see the pages soon.

lol, my pleasure.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

shastab24: I just added a text file for reference requests. It's hard to keep track of these things, hope that'll make it easier.

Also, I heard from cdmalcolm1 that he couldn't open the script, which explains why we haven't seen his page yet… so I uploaded a pdf. Hope that'll work.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

So, what's the deal? Are people leaving their pages? What's going on?

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

What PIT said!

On a personal note, I have a lot going on in my life right now, so I really have to trust that you'll do the pages you said you'll do, or, in case you can't do them, come here to the forums to discuss reassignment. Sadly, I can't afford to send messages around all the time :/

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I've been waiting for the references I need, but the Dropbox for this one never even gets updated (though HA 11's does).

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I think it's understandable, shastab, that you cant do your page yet as it's dependant on what the people before you do.

Has there been any word from CDMalcolm? Or anyone else? I suggest we set a time limit since this is really running very late now. If page two doesnt come in within the next week or two, I'm willing to take it and I'll consider any other pages that really start to run overly late. I know we're flexible here and I myself have missed deadlines alot, but it's been how many months now? We need to move on.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I'm doing page two but I had to do it again. I'll have by next Friday.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Page 2 is in dropbox. Working on Page 5.

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

Sorry for the long delay been sick agh :-( But I'm back working on Page 4 will have it done sometime next week :-)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.