Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I'm going to start my page shortly, hopefully today, but definitely tomorrow if I can't start today (as I don't have work tomorrow).

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

This is just a update Right now I'm putting the color on Page 4 :-)

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I'm working on the roughs for Page 7 at the moment. It's a challenging page and I won't do it as much justice as some of the better artists but it's progressing and you should have something serviceable by the end of the month.

EDIT: Page 7 is now in the Dropbox folder.

Posted at

I can do the two remaining pages?

Posted at

Hit me up and I'll do what I can.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Can somebody reconnect me to Dropbox. I was force to change my email account and now I can't log back in to our shared account. PQ me so that I can give you my email address.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
Can somebody reconnect me to Dropbox. I was force to change my email account and now I can't log back in to our shared account. PQ me so that I can give you my email address.
I've sent a dropbox invite to your inbox.com address.

If you have a different email address you use with Dropbox, PQ me that one and I'll send you another invite.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I added CDMalcolm to the folder and everything looks fine at my end but he still can't see the current content. Can someone else please check that he's been added properly at your end?

Note that he's not using the inbox email address anymore. I won't post his current one here for bots to harvest but you should be able to see him in there under a couple of email providers.

EDIT: Never mind - looks like it's come good…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Wait a minute, someone else just submitted pages 9 and 10. Did something change? Last I knew, I was assigned to those.

Edit: looks like SUX got em! I think I asked, but it just wasnt confirmed. Still ended up added to the dropbox though, so I thought I was assigned to those by someone. Just making sure it was those two page sand not something else I'm forgetting.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

PIT_FACE wrote:
Wait a minute, someone else just submitted pages 9 and 10. Did something change? Last I knew, I was assigned to those.

Edit: looks like SUX got em! I think I asked, but it just wasnt confirmed. Still ended up added to the dropbox though, so I thought I was assigned to those by someone. Just making sure it was those two page sand not something else I'm forgetting.

Gah, we really need to keep our page assignment lists up to date! I hope you haven't already drawn the pages…?

Posted at

If pit did draw those pages, it's alright to use those instead of mine.

I'm working on the pages for the issue after this one so it's no worry for me.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Nah, I havent! It's all good! Means I get to kick back, lol!

Posted at

But no too long since we're gonna hit the HA hype train full speed. ;)

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Abt_Nihil wrote:
What's the status of pages 5 (cdmalcolm1) and 6 (shastab24)?

I'm still working on it, But I'll have page 5 done by monday. I'm coloring it now as I'm PQ'ing you. (laying flats…it's like the longest part of coloring for me.)

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I will buckle down on 6 this weekend.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Both the print and web versions of my page are now uploaded to Dropbox. Sorry about my being a little rusty in drawing–I know I'm better than the smaller panels would attest. Could also be the angles in panels 2 and 3…

Posted at

shastab24 wrote:
Both the print and web versions of my page are now uploaded to Dropbox. Sorry about my being a little rusty in drawing–I know I'm better than the smaller panels would attest. Could also be the angles in panels 2 and 3…

Way better than my work Shasta.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
Working on page 8.
How are you drawing Bones's outfit? I've drawn him in his standard outfit, while ShastaB24 has just drawn him topless under the dress.

If you've also gone with him in his standard outfit, we can assume he had a quick change of clothes with him. If you've drawn him the same way as ShastaB24, I'm going to have to tweak my page (if I can within the timeframe).

Thanks.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Continuity can get a little tricky when bouncing off several artists. I drew my page the way I did because he seemed to be topless under the dress in page 2.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.