Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
CornTown
CornTown
Posted at

To Ironscarf who requested a pic of ozoneocean. I was a bit confused about the request as I could only find one photo of ozone. Made the most out of it. I hope you enjoy.

The actually drawing without Ozone's awesome face.

Hope you like!

CornTown
CornTown
Posted at

Also, a big thank you to kawaiidaigakusei for the wonderful fan art. Merry Christmas, happy Quanzane, lovely Hannukak to everyone on the Duck!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

I decided to do something a little different for Strixvanallan and created an 11 page mini-story with Bram & Vlad and my characters from YOUR CHOICE… Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy!!!

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10

Edit by HippieVan: I went ahead and changed most of these images to links because this thread was starting to take too long to load.

Flinto
Flinto
Posted at

Well, here is my gift for Professor Etheric , Hope you like it and get the reference.

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

My friend Vinomas requested: “Princess January in a Santa Claus inspired gown AND/OR  Princess January meeting the Snow Queen.  I know what the Snow Queen looks like, but you don't yet, so let your imagination run wild!”Hope you like it and merrry Christmas Edit by HippieVan: I changed your image link so the image works. Make sure you delete everything after ".jpeg"/".png" when you post an image to the forums!

Posted at

Flinto wrote:
Well, here is my gift for Professor Etheric , Hope you like it and get the reference.
Ha!  That's brilliant!  Thank you sooooooo much!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hahaha, Very cool, thanks man! :D

CornTown wrote:
To Ironscarf who requested a pic of ozoneocean. I was a bit confused about the request as I could only find one photo of ozone. Made the most out of it. I hope you enjoy.

Hope you like!

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Sorry for the lateness.  Usually I'm a faster artist.  Anyways, for Genejoke:

I was going to have him say "It's better to give than to receive", but thought the line I went with might make it less ambiguous what he was doing to the reader.

Flinto
Flinto
Posted at

UltimateZ wrote:
For Flinto. Merry Christmas! 
Thanks I just saw itits amazinf, and Professor, glad you like it!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Hah! Awesome.  You did a cracking take on Stakken.

shastab24 wrote:
Sorry for the lateness.  Usually I'm a faster artist.  Anyways, for Genejoke:

I was going to have him say "It's better to give than to receive", but thought the line I went with might make it less ambiguous what he was doing to the reader.

Posted at

HAHAHA, I GOT THE BEST FANCOMIC AT THIS SECRET SANTA! YOU ARE A GENIUS, MAN!
Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH, VinoMas, you are such a sweetheart! Merry Christmas!!!!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Unfortunately Jules seems to have forsaken his duties as a secret santa, so I've had to call in the DWC to create an image for pickals. Sorry pickals, hopefully you'll have something soon!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Tupapayon - I LOVED my Secret Santa gift from you!  Thank you so much!  Eventually I'll be adding it to BEHIND THE SCENES which features Fan Art and you are my FIRST YOUR CHOICE…fan art!!!  Thanks so much.
Strixvanallan - I loved working on your secret santa gift and it was such a pleasure to research your comic (I read every page).  I will also eventually add the comic to BEHIND THE SCENES.  Would love to collaborate with you again and the thank you page you made was incredible.  Thank you so much!
Big THANKS to HippieVan who helped me a lot and edited my pages for me for publication.  And to Ozone for always being such a great help!
Looking forward to more group projects in 2015!  You guys are the best!

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

So glad you liked, my friend Vino… Your gift for Strixvanallan was awesome… yay! My art (?) will be first of Your Choice fan art collection… What an honor.. Also that mecha Santa is great, mr. Tom.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Thanks so much for picking up the slack, Call Me Tom!

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

CornTown wrote:

Hope you like!

I love it CornTown! A thousand thanks with extra points for creative avatar use and a Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to you!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.