Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

And here is a gift for Ozoneocean.  It's Pinky in a bikini and santa hat, as requested.

Banes
Banes
Posted at

Merry Christmas, Booger!

You requested a pic of one of your characters harassing another! I love it!

Posted at

@ tupapayon- you're welcome :D

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Thankyou! That's brilliant! I love it!!!!!!!

Professor Etheric wrote:
And here is a gift for Ozoneocean.  It's Pinky in a bikini and santa hat, as requested.

UltimateZ
UltimateZ
Posted at

For Flinto. Merry Christmas! 

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

For shastab24

And thanks bravo. My furry eared persona is not an Ice Pick character, but sometimes an author needs to go in there and show a character who is boss.

booger
booger
Posted at

OMG I LOVE IT! Thank you!! :D

Banes wrote:
Merry Christmas, Booger!

You requested a pic of one of your characters harassing another! I love it!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Niccea wrote:
Also, I'm loading all pictures until now into Drunk Duck Gift Exchanges. I keep this comic with the images so nothing will get lost.

Thanks, Niccea!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

strixvanallen wrote:For CDMalcom1. Merry Christmas!He asked for Solarcell, I hope I did her somehow right.(Full view here: http://strixvanallen.deviantart.com/art/Christmas-giveaway-Solarcell-501649137 )

This is totally awesome. I'm loving it. Im in love with it and I love you for drawing her. This rocks strixvanallen❗️❕❗️❕ I love to see how other artist draws my character(s). (((No one has ever drawn any of my characters. ))) you just made my night. For that I'm thankful.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Hope I didn't go too far wrong here Jules - let me know if I missed anything. Hope Santa brings you everything you asked for! (large version here)
I

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

For KimLuster!

Originally I was going to play on "The children were nestled all snug in their beds/While visions of sugarplums danced in their heads." But as it turns out, drawing someone dressed as a sugarplum was more difficult than I had expected and I ended up doing a pin-up style portrait of Kimber Lee instead. XD

(Here's the original sketch if you want to see it, though.)

Merry Christmas!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Originally I was going to play on “The children were nestled all snug in their beds/While visions of sugarplums danced in their heads.” But as it turns out, drawing someone dressed as a sugarplum was more difficult than I had expected and I ended up doing a pin-up style portrait of Kimber Lee instead. XD
 (Here's the original sketch if you want to see it, though.) Merry Christmas![/qoute]

Oh HippieVan I absolutely adore it!!!  It's so beautiful!!  Kimber Lee is just lovely!  I really love that outfit and that enigmatic expression!!  Thank You so very much!!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

And I must say the art level has been really turned up this year for these Gifts!!  Very very impressive all these pieces have been (did I just sound like Yoda?)

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:And I must say the art level has been really turned up this year for these Gifts!!  Very very impressive all these pieces have been (did I just sound like Yoda?)

Yup. Definitely a yoda moment. I like this secret Santa deal. Didn't even know you all did this for years.

Posted at

cdmalcolm1 said
This is totally awesome. I'm loving it. Im in love with it and I love you for drawing her. This rocks strixvanallen❗️❕❗️❕ I love to see how other artist draws my character(s). (((No one has ever drawn any of my characters. ))) you just made my night. For that I'm thankful.

Glad you liked! Solarcell was a lot of fun to draw. :)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

@Genejoke: FYI I edited your post so the image works! You have to delete all the crap after ".jpg"/".png"/whatever.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

oh ok.  Strsngly it showeed fine for me after posting… ah well.  the mystery of the mystic drunken code.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

All these are so good. Really enjoying it. I should have signed up for this years ago.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Thank you! but you gotta watch that nipple slip. The Grey Gal never looked soooooo sophisticated and love Belle's teutonic gown.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.