DDFF Pageant 2015 : SemiFinals : Talent Competition

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

She's channeling Jack Benny! ^_^

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Hi everyone!  I forgot to mention to keep the block of information.  However, since some of you have already started just message here to let me know that one person did all the work or how many people did the work.  Then for future submissions if you could add the label that would be awesome!

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

It's beautiful, usedbooks! The whole picture. And that was a good joke about the fiddle/violin difference =D

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Hey she's splendidly beautiful!!  And that dress - wow!!  I like…!!

Posted at

Though some of you might assume that Khthonis's talents are (mostly) limited to bashing in heads, her creative talent has blossomed in the realm of dance. Namely pole dancing! So here she is dressed in her favorite chain-mail bikini, banging out a Rainbow Marchenko for the great big Drunk Duck beauty pageant!
A larger image can be seen at my comic, "Rimjob"

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

*Throws every gold piece I have at her…*  Wow!  FC, that right there would make money as a wall poster!!  Beautiful!!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I'm always impressed by people who can get their bodies to move in ways they want them to. Drinking wine from skulls is a good talent too. I assume you have to caulk the arrow holes first.

Posted at

The trick is to use skulls that have had the tops sliced clean off by your battle- axe

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

This #Pageant never seizes to amaze me!  What a beautiful webcomic this will be in its entirety.  Thank you for all for your contributions!  Don't forget #PAGEANT and The Drunk Duck Fashion Forum are both running for Best Community Project for DD AWARDS 2015!

darkace
darkace
Posted at

Wow, everyone's entries are just AMAZING!!!  Each one has their own unique style and it is just impressive.  :D

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Xara's turn for talent…oops!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Even if it didn't go as planned, it's a talent no one else can do. (I bet she got it right a dozen times during practice.) I love the pose and expression!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Two magicians in a row, but no chain saw acts… I'm a little dissapointed! ;-)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Dragonaur wrote:Two magicians in a row, but no chain saw acts… I'm a little dissapointed! ;-)

It's still early. (Great minds or something. :P i was halfway though coloring and saw your entry. Oh well. Typical sitcom situation. Had to happen at some point.)

Edit: Wow. Forum codes really really suck.

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

I love them all! We need an outtake of Tristan and Xara. "Well, one of us has to change"  I could use more magicians in my life =)

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

Wooo, horse girls! Can't go wrong with them =D

Posted at

Such a happy and upbeat painting! Must be a nice break from all the heavy stuff going down in the Godstrain. She's super hot!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Luccia wrote:
I love them all! We need an outtake of Tristan and Xara. "Well, one of us has to change"  I could use more magicians in my life =)
No no, Xara would never make such a demand!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

usedbooks wrote:
I want to see Tristan in Xara's outfit.
Carefull what you ask for! ^_^;

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.