Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDFF Pageant 2015 : SemiFinals : Talent Competition

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
Socorro Saavedra's talent entry!
Riding a horse! That takes real talent! Last horse I was on, rolled over, with me on it! Excellent picture!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

@KimLuster: It's always impressive to see a well-trained horse (or a well-drawn one). Very nice. :) 

@Dragonaur: Lol. Awesome. No worries. The boy can't do real magic. He can't even pull off most tricks. He is good at getting out of handcuffs, but that's about it. Still, it's probably good I didn't go with my original plan for the straight-jacket and aquarium stunt.

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

Dragonaur, you are perfection! I love the idea of all the characters chatting with each other. Like a #Pageant party. 

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Luccia wrote:
Dragonaur, you are perfection! I love the idea of all the characters chatting with each other. Like a #Pageant party.
I think it would be a lively party, given all the contestants so far!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

I would LOVE a page with ALL the characters interacting…  I nominate Dragonaur to draw it!! :D

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
I would LOVE a page with ALL the characters interacting…  I nominate Dragonaur to draw it!! :D
Dragonaur has my vote! 

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Hi guys, I'm loving all your ideas to extend the pageant into a few #pageant party pics.  My comic Confessions of a Paper Doll is the connecting webcomic to the Drunk Duck Fashion Forum and themes (Free for All, Fashion of Earthly Delights, Historic Fashions, and #Pageant).  Sooo….basically everything you guys want to contribute to the party will just be added into the comic, which will make it super amazing and of course you guys will all get writing / art  credits since it's a community project webcomic.  Finally, my goal is to intertwine a murder mystery (not saying one of our contestants would be murdered - I have an idea who did it).  Might be fun to watch us intertwine this really fun party while I post photos dealing with the murder mystery….all in time for Halloween!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Luccia wrote:
KimLuster wrote:
 Dragonaur has my vote!
Oh my! The number of entrants is growing all the time! Let me take a survey of the characters… 

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

I was being a little facetious - but of course I  think it would be awesome!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
I was being a little facetious - but of course I  think it would be awesome!
Well you know, if I just go with pencil, it's not entirely impossible. But for sure I'll pick just one of Vinomas' characters. They're a party all by themselves!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Dragonaur shows off his engineering talent! Yes, I know you wanted him juggling chainsaws, but really, dragons just love showing off their armor! ^_^

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Oh my god that is incredible dragonnaur!!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
Oh my god that is incredible dragonnaur!!
Thanks! I've always loved drawing mech suits. ^_^

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Looks great everyone!  And CONGRATS on #Pageant getting nominated for BEST COMMUNITY PROJECT!  I am overjoyed.  I can't even believe this new little project is already in the ranks with WE ARE THE DUCK and Heroes Alliance!
Keep your entries coming in ALL AUGUST!  Then we will promote voting in September and have our winner by the end of September.  Also, I believe OzoneOcean will be giving the Drunk Duck Fashion Forum a New theme for September as well!  So you never have to stop your fashions in some theme or another!  Not that it matters who wins but that's another part of the fun in competition.  To me, we are all winners…just being NOMINATED! Fashion On!
Also, still planning on creating this into a photo / music movie at some point.  I'll let you all know when it's produced!
Thanks again for making this such an amazing and award-nominated communty project!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Luccia wrote:
KimLuster wrote:
 Dragonaur has my vote!
Ok, here's the first row! There's a lot of you so, I attempting to go in order of Pageant Parade Appearance, weighted by events participated in, just to manage the numbers. Boys go last. >_< And this was all I could fit on one row anyway. ^_^; I'm drawing everyone in their evening gowns.
More eventually! Don't feel left out!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Dragonaur that is so incredibly awesome!!  Wow!!  What a talent you are!!  Thanks for doing this!  My request was meant to be a little facetious but that you did it anyways just is so cool!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
Dragonaur that is so incredibly awesome!!  Wow!!  What a talent you are!!  Thanks for doing this!  My request was meant to be a little facetious but that you did it anyways just is so cool!
Oh, it didn't seem like a super crazy request, other than trying to actually put them all on one page kibitzing at a party! 
Here's row 2. Just 3 girls and 3 boys left.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Yup I'm officially in a state of permanent catatonic awe…!!  Wondeful stuff Dragonaur!!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

VinoMas wrote:
Bowing down to you, Dragonaur!  I have 6 models.  Would LOVE your take on all of them when you have time!
Heh heh, yes. Tidal wave of models. I'll give them their own row sometime. ^_^;

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
Yup I'm officially in a state of permanent catatonic awe…!!  Wondeful stuff Dragonaur!!
Permanent catatonic awe! That sounds dangerous! ^_^ 

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.