Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDFF Pageant 2015 : SemiFinals : Talent Competition

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Hey guys!  Just wanted you to know that my troupe of TravmoGirls Models have entered the Interview competition and they are giving you fierce 90s Influenced Fashions, pop culture scenery, and no holds barred responses.  TravmoGirls Models.  check them out now!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Okay guys. Anything after this will be a late entry. I'll include it but will begin working on the promotion of #Pageant : the webcomic, movie, and competition. I have some late entries coming in myself! Thanks again for playing and I'm so overjoyed that in our premiere year we got a community project Drunk Duck Award Nomination. So Cool! Thanks!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Here we are! It's not everyone, but all the artists should have at least one character they made represented by now! I should have included DarkAce's Alexa Blaze, since I've got both SophiaD's entries Bonnie and Eleanor, so sorry about that. And Vinomas could have a row all of his own. I'll try to get to that. But no promises! ^_^;

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Dragonaur these are truly wonderful - so well done!  Thanks again!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.