Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Am I too late?  If not I'd like something yule related involving a character from Lore. 
And I'm up for Dwc too

Posted at

I would like to sign up! My request is a drawing of James McAvoy from the movie Penelope (2006).

And please no (and I repeat) NO hint of any holiday or Christmas related theme in the drawing. I just want a comic-inspired drawing of James McAvoy!!

__

If that is too difficult to create, then a drawing of Nathan Fielder wearing a Summit Ice jacket would be wonderful.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

BTW, it probably doesn't matter at this point, but the deadline list in the first post would probably be clearer if Step 2 was split into two separate steps: 1. receive the match via PQ on December 2, and
2. Get the completed artwork to your match by December 18

I keep looking for the "when do I receive my match?" date and not seeing it tucked away in there. xD

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

irrevenant wrote:
BTW, it probably doesn't matter at this point, but the deadline list in the first post would probably be clearer if Step 2 was split into two separate steps: 1. receive the match via PQ on December 2, and
2. Get the completed artwork to your match by December 18

I keep looking for the "when do I receive my match?" date and not seeing it tucked away in there. xD
I see what you mean! I figured it would probably be more confusing at this point if I re-wrote the whole thing, so I just bolded that bit. I'll keep it in mind for next year though!

Posted at

its taken me a while to get over here but sign me up. no specific requests :D

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Hey all, I just got home from classes so I'll start sending out the matches right away. :)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Matches have been sent out and the gift thread is up!

Vindibudd
Vindibudd
Posted at

Hook me up with the Deadbeat Watch Committee. Heck, hook me up for someone who doesn't have anyone. 

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.