Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
WolfCat
WolfCat
Posted at

A sport that I won of course.

The next poster craves Bravo's sloppy seconds with the undead chupacabra before it's buried for good.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

And again we have two people showing a very unhealthy fascination with bestilality. Especially with a nonexistent animal.

This is only a slight indication of the menial maturity, sense and intelligence of the next (and past) posters.

Bruno Harm
Bruno Harm
Posted at

You are the OMEGA FART! The ender of worlds! I have smelled you coming since the beginning. I do not weep for the world's demise. My eyes are just burning in the oncoming vapors.

My only solace will be in watching this next poster die and be saved from their inane ramblings.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

He who smelt it dealt it ;)

The next contributor has so many genital lice their crotch looks prematurely white. The writhing mass of crabs are so disgusting that they vomit on themselves whenever they see it while taking a pee or having a shower.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Really that is too much information. They make stuff to take care of that. It's not hard, but you have follow the directions.

As for you, we'll you can't follow directions, listen or make a bread sandwich (directions : take two slices of bread. You're done) Even with your fingers you can't count past one. Your attention span is so short you lose track. If you died tomorrow the average intelligence of this place would increase exponentially.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Eh, what was that? My attention span is too short to bother.
TL:dr

The next specimen is a literal anal retentive coprophage with a severe Oedipal complex.

WolfCat
WolfCat
Posted at

I would never eat-a-pal, that's sick.

If the next person is actually smart enough to understand the fundamentals of typing on a keyboard, which I doubt, they'd still fail to deliver an insult worthy of the pixels the text takes up. Perhaps they'd be better with an insult more akin to their IQ, such as flinging their feces?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Attacking my IQ, that's sweet. I bet you're one of those people who believes they are clever because they got all for questions right on a facebook quiz called "Only for geniusussususususs"

The next person to post really needs to raise the bar a bit, the standard of the insults for the last few posts has been rather lacking. Regrettably the next poster will be one of the people who considers "the human centipede" to be high art and has fantasies of being in the middle of it.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

The droppings of a centipede (human or otherwise) actually are high art when I compare it to the meandering drivel I just attempted to decipher! In fact, I believe the aimless wanderings of said Scolopendra, crawling all over a keyboard, could produce better invectives!!

The next poster is howling hilariously, I’m certain, as segmented-creature scatological humor is, without a doubt, the height of hilarity they have a handle on!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

And your entire knowledge of the genus comes from children's books like Cindy the cheery centipede.

As for the next poster let's jump to another branch of spineless creatures. This specimen has the quick wit of a slug and a nervous system to match the handful of ganglia found in a flat worm. And a diet to match that of the scum sucking thing to buy to wipe the scuzzy slime from the bottom of your fish tank.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Why would you knock the simple life like that? You disgusting capitalist pig dog! Get off of the rat race for a second and take a moment to sniff the pond slime or you'll die of a heart attack!

The next person smells exactly like gecko piss, and they like it that way. They drink gallons off the stuff every morning and then rub into into their hair, skin, and clothes. Everyone shuns them but they don't care, they love the stink just TOO much!

Bruno Harm
Bruno Harm
Posted at

sure it sounds bad, but you should see what I save on car insurance you sad wanna be trash panda!

And this next poster, couldn't get a date with a rufee pez dispenser.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

And glad I am that I couldn't, I'd rather date women. You should try it you pez obsessed freak!

(when I typed that about gecko piss it's because my hand was covered in it. My cat brought one in, I picked it up and it pissed on me. I didn't know that until I showed her the struggling lizard in my hand and she just wrinkled her nose and squinted her eyes. Gecko piss smells vaguely vegetable.)

The next person loves to sniff Bruno Harm's gecko piss stinking clothes.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

So long as I am saving so much on my car insurance, I don't mind. Don't you wish you had Geico in that godforsaken hell hole that you call a country? Where I live is civilized and we don't have lizards running around where we have computers. We have windows and doors to keep them out.

Your country's still so backwards you barely have cars let alone something as complex as roads or car insurance.

The next poster signs everything with a X if they are allowed to sign a document at all. Not that they know or understand what a document is.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

No, just when I autograph your coloring books, and that's because X is the extent of your personal alphabet! Of course, that's assuming I can find a page you haven't drooled on!!

I would give the next entrant a coloring book and crayons, but I'm pretty certain they'd think it was candy!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

you make me believe in God, because I cannot believe that any form of natural selection would result in a creature as pathetic as you. Be glad, this means you have a purpose, probably to entertain rampant baboons.

The next poster is so stupid they think the rapper B.O.B. is a genius that has "skooled" the world about the true nature of Earth.

Posted at

B.O.B eh? What year is this? 2008? If you want to pick someone with more musical talent, choose TuPac. You even mentioning TuPac brings shame to every rapper in existence. lol.

This next post has to be the biggest manchild in the history of mankind.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.