Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Nice work Banes, be interesting on seeing how that is followed up.

Banes
Banes
Posted at

Thanks! I'm anticipating the next pages excitedly!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

A little update, things are still moving so fear not this hasn't stopped just hit a minor bump in the road.

Posted at

Okay I'm sorry about this but I think going to have to drop out. I'm not getting any of the pages I have drawn for this to work in a way I feel that I could show people. I'm getting far to frustrated with it that its making it to hard to carry on and it will take me to much time to work out of the frustration to carry on.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

No problem Tom, these things happen and at the end of the day you can't force creativity.

Posted at

I'm next on the list so I have no problem taking over :D! And I agree with Genejoke, you can't force creativity, I find taking a break is best.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

ashtree house wrote:
I'm next on the list so I have no problem taking over :D!
Thank you, that would be great. Let me know if you can't see Banes's first page in the Dropbox and I'll sort something out.

At this point, rather than try to dig up an extra artist we'll just make the jam one page shorter - 11 pages rather than 12.

ashtree house wrote:
And I agree with Genejoke, you can't force creativity, I find taking a break is best.

Thirded. This is supposed to be a fun challenge nit a frustration. I respect you not wanting to submit a page if you can't get it to a standard you're happy with.

No hard feelings, I hope.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

PUBLISHING

We'll start posting this Comic Jam at We are the Duck as soon as Comic Jam 2 is finished.

I will be posting another story between the comic jams as this has been delayed to avoid any unnecessary pressure.

Posted at

Sorry folks, I have been on course the last week so I have had reduced time to work on the page but should be done this weekend!

Posted at

Actually, scratch that. I needed a break from studying so I banged it out. Not my bestestestest work, but at least now the next person can take over! I'll msg it!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

great page Ashtree house.

Banes
Banes
Posted at

Did the new page show up in Dropbox? I'm not seeing it

Banes
Banes
Posted at

Ok, I found it. Wow! Fantastic stuff; I can't wait to see what happens…and "what happens" doesn't even exist yet!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Certainly not making this easy. I just may go the way of Call me Tom.

Banes
Banes
Posted at

It would be a tough one to follow…such an intriguing development!

But at least you're not doing the last page this time; you don't need to explain/tie up everything. If that helps…:D

Posted at

Thanks for the nice words guys, and yeah the cool thing about these jams is you can keep adding twists! I am looking forward to the next page, Bravo!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Written and inked now I just have to put it together.

Edit: five and a half hours later it's ready
I'll post it once I get back to my desktop computer.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Okay, I'd rather hoped that I'd be able to share the dropbox folder without harvesting people's emails but apparently nope-nope. >_< If you want access to the folder, please PQ me with your email address and I'll add you. I've already added Bravo.

Otherwise, I'm perfectly happy to just receive images by email, or upload them to your Duck images library and PQ me the link or whatever.

Thanks.

Banes
Banes
Posted at

I'm seeing the first two but not the new one…

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Banes wrote:
I'm seeing the first two but not the new one…
It's should be there now. And yes it supposed to look like that. It reminded me of a Twilight Zone episode. So I went B&w.

For me the jams just scream out for Twilight Zone twists.

Banes
Banes
Posted at

Ah! Nice! Beautiful! I love the look of that one, and the black and white looks awesome. Gives a wild, dangerous kind of vibe. Nice to see a drawn page from you, bravo; it's been awhile!

Where's it gonna go from here? Can't wait!

Why do I feel like this entire thread will be full of posts by me saying
"I don't see the new page! Where is it?"

plymayer
plymayer
Posted at

Sent my page to irrevenant@gmail.com

INSTEAD of updating my comic which is penciled inked and waiting for me to color and finish. Might get to it some time soon…..

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.