Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Guess I'm first. I got KimLuster, who requested "Anything Christmasy with either Kimber Lee or Rhiaan."

I've tried my hand at Kimber before, so I decided to try Rhiaan. I took the liberty of giving her some warm weather attire, and color. I tried to draw her looking fierce, but she came out cute. (Everything has been coming out "cute" lately. :P ) Anyway, I hope you like it, and Merry Christmas, KimLuster.

High res version: https://usedbooks.deviantart.com/art/Drunk-Duck-Secret-Santa-2017-720212316

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Oh Wow!! I ADORE It!! Incredible job on this!! And… I have a scene very much like this imagined for the far future of the story - so, prophetic too!!!

Thanks so much!!

Mika_yi
Mika_yi
Posted at

Wow you are fast! And there is so much detail in it too. Very nice it’s pretty!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

SolarCell and Kimber Lee meet at a Christmas Party…

Secret Santa gift for CDMalcom1! Check out SolarCell!! Quite a fascinating character! Well conceived and well rendered!

For a larger image, click here

Merry Christmas!

Posted at

Epic Monique'ing Tantz!
I love it, and you join the illustrious club of persons to have successfully depicted a cloudlicker!

Yo ho ho! Merry Christmas and associated greeting to you!

Posted at

I'm so glad you liked her! I had a TON of fun making this! :D Haven't colored anything so bright in ages! A Merry Christmas to you too :D

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

I'm simply elated with all these well-done cards!!

Mika_yi
Mika_yi
Posted at

I got Usedbooks for my little secret Santa. I didn't realize how short of a time I had to draw and color it, and works been busy. but I managed a small little picture!

Merry Christmas Usedbooks!

Mika_yi
Mika_yi
Posted at

I love all the pretty art work so far! you guys are amazing! lovely art!

Mika_yi
Mika_yi
Posted at

usedbooks wrote:
Aw. So cute! Thank you! What does the text say?

And yeah, we got a late start on this, but all the pictures are beautiful anyway!
It says merry Christmas. And thankyou I am happy you like the pick!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:

SolarCell and Kimber Lee meet at a Christmas Party…

Secret Santa gift for CDMalcolm1! Check out SolarCell!! Quite a fascinating character! Well conceived and well rendered!

For a larger image, click here

Merry Christmas!

OOhh

My

God…..

I'm jumping up and down like a little school girl! This is too Awesome! Too Great! Super Terrific! I love how your style on this Piece Makes it Sooo perfect for a Christmas Card. The expression on both their faces Is Priceless. You hit it right on the nail. Thank you Sooo, So much for this, KimLuster. I love it.

You guy are so fast. I wish I could draw as fast as you all. Such a great work coming from this group. I'm Glad to be a part of this.
Now I can't wait to show mine. (Still coloring it in.)

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Everyone really outdid themselves this year! Great stuff.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Haha Thank You CDMalcolm! Totally my pleasure! I'm all giddy now, seeing your reaction!! Merry Christmas!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Continuing the Awesome secret Santa gifts, that is simply wonderful, CD! So well rendered!! Love it!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
Continuing the Awesome secret Santa gifts, that is simply wonderful, CD! So well rendered!! Love it!

Why thank you very much. I could have sworn we were DD friends. Is it ok if I friend request?

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
KimLuster wrote:

Why thank you very much. I could have sworn we were DD friends. Is it ok if I friend request?

Just sent you one myself ;)

Mika_yi
Mika_yi
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:

Here is my entry for Secret Santa. I hope you like it. I kind of wanted to make it look like a "hey guys, quick picture? Smile!!!" {{{Click!}}} moment. Either way i hope you like it. Merry Christmas and Happy New year Mika_Yi.

Bigger version here: https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/Character_Profile_Solarcell/5558213/

Thank you so much it’s so cute! I love it! Haha Theo actually made a friend that grumpy fox. It’s very cute!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.