The Drunk Duck Fashion Forum
Posted at

Dragonaur wrote:
Call Me Tom : Got to be the scariest entry! Is it Halloween fashions? ^_^;
Personal style.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

is it too late to enter the fashion show?

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:

Plenty of time. We're only in the middle of the "beach" fashions. Still lots of time to make your "every day" fashion and "evening wear" fashion pages!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Dragonaur wrote:
cdmalcolm1 wrote:

Plenty of time. We're only in the middle of the "beach" fashions. Still lots of time to make your "every day" fashion and "evening wear" fashion pages!

Oh cool. Here is my first entry

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Thanks! Last chance for any new contestants to join in.

Members who have already submitted their Personal Style / Talent entries should be getting their swimsuit entries sent in either here for the forum to see (or email to travmo1977@yahoo.com if you want the entry to be a surprise).

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Can I submit a two page parts one and two for the swim ware dialog? I’ll email both of them to you And explain it there. If not. Let me know and I’ll think of something else to write.

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
Can I submit a two page parts one and two for the swim ware dialog? I’ll email both of them to you And explain it there. If not. Let me know and I’ll think of something else to write.
Huh! I don't know. Since the voting is tied to a single image. I'll try to get Vino's attention and see if there are any objections…

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

CDMalcolm - Yes, just email me so I can see what you mean. I can combine pages as well.

This is LAST chance for any new entry contestants. We are down to our final finalists and will be starting Beach wear in a few weeks. Speaking of which, it's time to get those beach wear photos in. Check the Rules for the question and requirements. You can post your entry here or email me @ travmo1977@yahoo.com.

Still wanna get in the 2018 pageant? Let me know and start working on your Personal Style / Talent now!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

here is my final entry. Thanks for letting me join on short notice. Trying to get these picture in before any deadlines sneak up on me.

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

cdmalcolm1: No problem with the deadlines. It seems the only hard fast rule is the initial entry. It's because once we move on from "Daily wear" in the Pageant comic, we can't go back and insert pages (I figure). ^_^;;

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Here's Kevin's next "Beachwear" entry…

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Actually we can insert entries (I had mentioned that in an earlier post), but it's important that all of our contestants realize that their deadlines are 3 categories. ALL contestants should have their Beach Wear categories finished or working on, and then evening wear will need to be coming soon after.

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Update: I've been on vacation for a week so new pages will resume next week.
These will be the final pages of meeting our contestants. Then we will have just a couple filler pages and begin BEACH WEAR!

Clearly we are extending our 3 month season as we will not be finishing in April due to HIGH PARTICIPATION! This is actually excellent news and I'm excited to see us continue to see so many great pages for #Pageant 2.

Also I think we (as a community) should push for a nomination in the upcoming Drunk Duck Awards. I think we are on board to win Best Community Project if not other categories. :)

Posted at

Here is my entry for category three!
God from Holy Bible A.G.V.

Posted at

VinoMas wrote:

Also I think we (as a community) should push for a nomination in the upcoming Drunk Duck Awards. I think we are on board to win Best Community Project if not other categories. :)

This will definitely win best community project XD

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

We'll we've seen some beach wear already, but it took forever to color this one. ^_^

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

I was a bit worried I'd have trouble with 3D Drago's "Evening Wear" formal look. But it turned out less difficult than I was expecting.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.