Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
The Drunk Duck Fashion Forum
Posted at

Here is the bikini shot of Snow White. I'll show you the finalized version soon. :)

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Hi Everyone,

We have officially finished Personal Style / Talent and are now moving on to Beach Wear / Hobbies. If you have not shown your Beach Wear entries, yet, you can post them now or email me at travmo1977@yahoo.com

Thanks for an exciting start to this competition and…27 CONTESTANTS!!!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

I know the zipper looks inviting, buuuut… ;-)

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

I hope you are enjoying beachwear! More entries this week and weekend! There are still quite a few Contestants who have not submitted their Beach Wear! I'll send you personal messages when it's time to enter. If you have already sent yours here or to me, then thanks!

Let us know what you think of #Pageant 2 in the comments below. I'm hoping for a #Pageant 3 in 2019!

Posted at

Hello sorry for lateness. Lol here's the bikini bod.

Posted at

Here is the text on the picture. The finished product. Again sorry it took so long. Here's the finished product. :)

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

That’s so epic. Loving the tones on her body.

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Hello everyone! It is deep in July, and we are in the middle of our Beach Wear / Hobby competition.

Now is the time for those of you that haven't, to start posting or sending your final category :

Evening Wear / Why shoud you be the next winner of The Drunk Duck #Pageant?

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Don't wait until the last minute. Get your Evening Wear entries in before it's too late! ^_^;

Avart
Avart
Posted at

This seems very funny… Maybe a bit late but how can I participate?

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

VinoMas wrote:
Looks great CD MALCOLM! We can use your original 2 page swimsuit entry in our "EXTRAS" pages after the pageant!

I’m a bit confused on my submission you posted on the pageant page. I thought you were going to submit the talent and swimsuit instead of the two page thing I was going to submit for “extras”? The one you posted doesn’t have her talking about her talents like the one I submitted above.

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Avart wrote:
This seems very funny… Maybe a bit late but how can I participate?

Well, I'd draw up a "Evening Wear" entry asap so you can right on time for that portion of the judging, and then try to draw up the "Personal Style" and "Beach Wear" entries and hopefully Vinomas can find a place to tack them in as late entries.

PQ Vinomas directly just to be sure.

Posted at

Is there a release date for the evening wear competition?

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Vinomas is pretty far through all the beach wear entries. I'd think it's coming up soon. I made a page for Xara to announce that section, so when you see her you'll know the time is now! ^_^

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Apologies. I've been out of compliance most of September and October. November will see a grand return to Pageant 2, hot off the heels of our very first Drunk Duck Award win!!!!

Thanks for holding in there. Evening Wear on the way. If you haven't turned in your entry, do so now!

Vino.

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Get those evening wear pages in. Don't be left behind!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.