Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Woah, TD is back! Am I in a time machine??

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I used to lurk and occasionally post in the original Top Drawer about 10ish years ago or so. I decided to revisit the forums for the first time in years tonight as some sort of nostalgia experiment. I find it so interesting that there is this record of my childhood online and it makes me think about growth and the internet and so on.
Anyway, looking through some of these threads I recognize a couple of usernames! I hope you all are doing well! I don't make as many comics as I used to but things are going well for me. :)

Now that I am done with my #introspective post, I hope ya'll continue with your #TDshenanigans.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I remember you man! :D
It's a lot quieter here than it used to be but we're always happy to have people back.
Post what you feel like in the Top Drawer!

mishi_hime
mishi_hime
Posted at

Is it future or is it past? ;)

Posted at

Holy crap! mishi_hime still has that same Harley Quin avatar after all these years!!!
EDIT: Screw it I think I still have my 1st avatar too!
EDIT2: Found it! I may have been trying a slightly different focus when I 1st came to DD!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I rotate the avatars as the whim hits me; provided I can find the files. 😂🤣

My confusing file system with back-ups everywhere so I can never find old files, but I still have them–🤣

Posted at

I just can't do it. I can't keep this avatar up while commenting on comics now hah. I'll just leave it here for anyone curious.

Pretty sure I still have all mine I ever used too.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Even as the creator of Belle's best and the robofemoid I wouldn't use cleavage like that for my avatar.

Posted at

When you have Jay Sherman you don't really need it. Not much is sexier!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I should go back to one of my old ones…
I had some great avatars :)

mishi_hime
mishi_hime
Posted at

JustNoPoint wrote:
Holy crap! mishi_hime still has that same Harley Quin avatar after all these years!!!
EDIT: Screw it I think I still have my 1st avatar too!
EDIT2: Found it! I may have been trying a slightly different focus when I 1st came to DD!

My original avi was sliiiightly different. It had Harley's gun. :p

ShaRose49
ShaRose49
Posted at

My avatar is just a cheap app version of my face XD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.