Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The Castle Of Joy - New 18+ Comic

bluecuts34
bluecuts34
Posted at

I'm Bluecuts - a horny type who lives and breathes comics, fantasy, and writing. I'm starting my NSFW webcomic here, which is about a mage knight who needs a curse removed. Their last hope is in the Castle of Joy, inhabited by a hedonistic enchantress. Sex ensues. I'm running it in an episodic format, so I can have as many chapters as I have ideas - so far I've storyboarded about seven chapters.

Read it here!

(The title is also a real location in the Faerie Queane. I'm sure Spenser would be horrified to see what I've turned his classic 16th century poem into.)

dpat57
dpat57
Posted at

Welcome, welcome. That is good-lookin' work, with clever use of the theme highlight color, and a tantalizing glimpse of the castle's occupant on the latest page. Then again the banner pic kind of gives a bigger glimpse of her lol. Liked and favorited.

bluecuts34
bluecuts34
Posted at

Cheers! Best of both worlds with the reveal I suppose. Thanks again for the kind comments, it means a lot!

Avart
Avart
Posted at

Welcome! It seems very interesting and the art looks gorgeous. I'll check it to give it a read.

BustyLaroo
BustyLaroo
Posted at

Hello hello! Your art looks amazing :O I'm excited to read this!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.