Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Licking Toilet Seats???????????????????????

Posted at

When did this become a thing? Why in the hell is this popular?

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

This evening over dinner my 17yr old daughter told me her generation are the most intelligent and spiritually aware the world has ever seen. I'm not sure how that squares with what you've just shown me! 😱

In fairness, I think this is more a publicity stunt than an actual thing.

Posted at

I'm not sure if that ranks as worse or equal to eating tide pods.

So much for intellect ;P

Posted at

Ironscarf wrote:
This evening over dinner my 17yr old daughter told me her generation are the most intelligent and spiritually aware the world has ever seen. I'm not sure how that squares with what you've just shown me! 😱

In fairness, I think this is more a publicity stunt than an actual thing.

I don't know, has your daughter factored in Mary Shelley's cohort? XD

Posted at

Tantz_Aerine wrote:

So much for intellect ;P

They call it…THE CORONAVIRUS CHALLENGE. Hell, there was an article where a young man was slobbering around products at a convenient store, I believe its a Wal-Mart, but, he got arrested for bio-terrorism.

Posted at

Tantz_Aerine wrote:

So much for intellect ;P

I think its tide.

1. You're licking toilets during a pandemic.
2. You're swallowing detergent.

I am a Millennial and I am crying WHY!!!!!!!!! Plus, this is the Gen Z Generation or the iGeneration. Not us, and for some reason we're gettin' blamed lol!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

They just did it in the wrong order. You have to swallow the detergent AFTER you lick the toilet seat.

Also, COVID-19 is a lung/respiratory infection. It's not on anyone's butt. The bigger risk is licking a seat someone else licked. Food for thought.

Aside: Weren't these kids licking food in the stores last year? Is the whole generation orally-fixated?

Posted at

usedbooks wrote:
They just did it in the wrong order. You have to swallow the detergent AFTER you lick the toilet seat.

Also, COVID-19 is a lung/respiratory infection. It's not on anyone's butt. The bigger risk is licking a seat someone else licked. Food for thought.

Aside: Weren't these kids licking food in the stores last year? Is the whole generation orally-fixated?

I guess. Idk. What's next, the DRINK URINE CHALLENGE?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ironscarf wrote:
This evening over dinner my 17yr old daughter told me her generation are the most intelligent and spiritually aware the world has ever seen.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"Go teach your grandma to suck eggs" XD

It's great for people to believe that about themselves and have a high sense of self worth AND I'm pretty sure with her pedigree (coming from you and your partner) that she genuinely IS something pretty amazing, but as a generation there's really not that much difference between young people now and those at any other time.
Again- as an individual and daughter of the amazing Ironscarf I'm pretty sure she's outstanding :D

———————

The toilet seat thing… seems to be mostly pics of the same girl?

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

So how do we know that she didn't sanitize and disinfect the toilet seat before licking it?

Besides there will always be stupid people doing stupid things. It helps keep life interesting.

Idiots on parade as my friend always says.

So if this girl gets that horrid gastrointestinal disorder that you can get from toilet seats and dies she'll get the true lifetime achievement of all idiots: A.Darwin Award.

Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
Ironscarf wrote:
This evening over dinner my 17yr old daughter told me her generation are the most intelligent and spiritually aware the world has ever seen.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"Go teach your grandma to suck eggs" XD

It's great for people to believe that about themselves and have a high sense of self worth AND I'm pretty sure with her pedigree (coming from you and your partner) that she genuinely IS something pretty amazing, but as a generation there's really not that much difference between young people now and those at any other time.
Again- as an individual and daughter of the amazing Ironscarf I'm pretty sure she's outstanding :D

———————

The toilet seat thing… seems to be mostly pics of the same girl?

There was a dude live on video licking one.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Yes but I think it was originally just someone's fetish video that was then deliberately misreported as an example of something it really wasn't and that's when they coined the term 'coronavirus challenge', to make it look like a thing. Of course, some people will always take the Darwin challenge!

ozoneocean wrote:

Pretty sure I felt the same way about my generation, until they all stated buying horrible dance mixes of old rock'n'roll singles fronted by a badly drawn cartoon rabbit called Jive Bunny.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

yeah. remember the GOOD ole days when people just snorted copious amounts of coke and started suicide cults?

this generation…..

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

My generation (millenials, I guess, we 80s-borns) had to spread stupidity via telephone or snail mail, and half of us didn't own a camera (and those who did, had to take it to the one hour photo – unless we had the kind you give a shake). So we had to do stupid stuff for a live audience (or do stupid stuff with physical proof, like shaving eyebrows).

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

PIT_FACE wrote:
yeah. remember the GOOD ole days when people just snorted copious amounts of coke and started suicide cults?

this generation…..

My generation snorted everything .

Couldn't get coke? Laundry detergent or nitrous oxide capsules?

I hung out with a non smoking, non drinking Jehovah's witness who folded little origami pipes and smoked dandelions and herbal teas.

We didn't wear sweaters,we hung them on our shoulders and crossed the sleeves in front. And what are leg warmers? What about the rest of you in those leggings?

The birth of Buffalo wings and blend in ice cream.

We had the mystery booze challenge. Give someone a glass of an alcohol and he had to consume it, then you told him what it was. Usually best done after having the thermonuclear hot wings. Anything to get rid of that burning mouth. Even 160 proof moonshine whiskey.

Oh yeah, this generation is so disgusting compared to the nice smart thing mine did. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂 :D

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

usedbooks wrote:
You didn't take pics. So it didn't happen. XD

There are pictures but in that outdated technology of film. No one really wants to be reminded of it so no one will make the images digital and share them on social media.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
usedbooks wrote:
You didn't take pics. So it didn't happen. XD

There are pictures but in that outdated technology of film. No one really wants to be reminded of it so no one will make the images digital and share them on social media.

But how will they become internet famous and go viral!? I mean, isn't that the entire purpose?

(Tbh most of my stupid friends didn't own cameras. They were stupid for stupid's sake. There's something beautiful and wholesome about being an idiot with nothing to show for it.)

BearinOz
BearinOz
Posted at

Ironscarf wrote:
Btw - did she thank you for that !?? B-)

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

I'm letting her take all the credit. Her dreams will be shattered soon enough.

BearinOz
BearinOz
Posted at

Ironscarf wrote:
I'm letting her take all the credit. Her dreams will be shattered soon enough.
Hmmm… when she's older, she may realise she's a product of half her upbringing and half of however much she felt she needed to 'rebel', or at least do her own thinking.
My daughter (@42) fits that bill - she has a lot of my 'centre-left' feelings and attitude, but from a material point of view, has done a lot better .

DeanZeeks
DeanZeeks
Posted at

Bro, this is natural selection taking course, honestly they're weeding out the stupid genes out of the pool this way

Posted at

DeanZeeks wrote:
Bro, this is natural selection taking course, honestly they're weeding out the stupid genes out of the pool this way

So the Golden Darwin Awards lol

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.