Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Avart
Avart
Posted at

In the last DD Awards I only showed one character, but now here are the 3 main characters of 'The Gloom'. Kokoro is the blonde/pink haired girl at the left, Hayate the vampire at the center and the main protagonist Hitomi, the redhead at the right (a bit absent in more than a year).

Banes
Banes
Posted at

That's fantastic, Avart!

As are the other appearances so far. Hopefully there'll be more.

Tantz - HAHAHA, great gif

Posted at

Here is a regular RBF Hel (hopefully this works ok??)dark clothes is her thanggggg

Posted at

Here are Kit and Darra from Mindfold, and Khthonis from Tusk, in their everyday attire as seen in their respective comics

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

Agent Six and Absinthia, from Transneptunian.

Hmm, surprising that we're still actually having a red carpet event with the current health crisis. I hope they're social distancing!

Posted at

with my last minute submission here comes Burger and Lauren from my LWBiverse comic (I was supposed to add the effects yesterday but I was sick, still made it though I guess!)

Posted at

Hmm, surprising that we're still actually having a red carpet event with the current health crisis. I hope they're social distancing!

Look at the strut! Great work!

We have debugged the dimension in which the DD Awards are happening, and quarantined all humans that had actually been on earth at the proper time to be a risk. It's safe! :D

Great submissions everyone! Thank you!

You still have the 1 week grace period, if you want to submit and haven't managed, or if you want to change anything! :D

Posted at

Here's Syf, Vas and Semeon from my scifi graphic novel, "The Anaether," which is intended for adult audiences.

Avart
Avart
Posted at

Here we have Suzuki (left) and Hui (Right) from Fluffy 500 having a nice side-hug while looking at each other with plans… See how many people get the kanji and characters on their shirts.

I'm not too sure but Suzuki's shirt says something like 'big otaku', Hui's shirt is more complex (at least to me XD) and I think it says something like 'get wild'
(?) I get confused with some kanji like 'moon' and 'further' or 'woman'. Well, just my guess ;)

Nice art btw.

Posted at

I'm not too sure but Suzuki's shirt says something like 'big otaku', Hui's shirt is more complex (at least to me XD) and I think it says something like 'get wild'
(?) I get confused with some kanji like 'moon' and 'further' or 'woman'. Well, just my guess ;)

Nice art btw.

Thanks.

Keiji's shirt reads "A big Nerd"

Bao's shirt is Chinese, so it reads "I want belly rubs"

of course, I used google translate so the accuracy may be off.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.