Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Compare This Exceptional Hubris Of Our Incendiary Ceramic Attachment.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Many thanks for the unfussy style and other desirable elements of our course can be summarised in discussion with you or with outdoor activities. We have found great value and achievements for the proletariat can be enjoyed by all participants in their team with us at our attachment facilities and the benefit to all genders is will be required. Without further investigation and to be honest we will not be able to persuade you about this then you can have nothing to gain and everything to lose. More unexpected delay than necessary is sure to bring you unhealthy marquetry impressions. A future awaits you with complimentary biscuits!

lothar
lothar
Posted at

Word Salad … Yummy Yummy

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

LOL!
Mastered the spam style perfectly :D

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

They come for the complimentary biscuits, they stay for the exceptional hubris. 🍪🐩

Socratatus
Socratatus
Posted at

Sometimes I wish I could think like this….

Posted at

Yes, it is nice. But can we please discuss our newest business, the time saving funeral home and septic tank business?

Remember our motto, "why waste a good hole."

hushicho
hushicho
Posted at

An incendiary ceramic attachment does sound like it's going to connect to hubris, which inevitably leads to a downfall. But it also sounds horrifying! And it's just an attachment? Whatever they're actually selling seems like a weapon of war!

Posted at

And so the anti-Spamalot finally rouse on the DD forums. And it–was–delicious^^

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

"Incendiary ceramic attachment" sounds like a future weapons system on some robotic battle android with the specificity of organized destruction the discerning client needs to achieve their goals of exceptional hubris.

Let G&G enterprise a subsidiary of G&G consortium of fine products introduce you to the new and improved tools to achieve your vast goals in the ever expanding universe of opportunities we live in.

G&G makers of the EXO-belt(TM) now with new improved submissive slave(TM) setting.

Posted at

And all this time, I thought that “Incendiary ceramic attachment” was a manufacturer of pottery kilns…

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

And here was me thinking unhealthy marquetry impressions would be the most shocking development.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

What is meant by "complimentary biscuits"? I hope they're "biscuits" in the commonwealth style! And free. Or are they just rather friendly and say things like: "Nice shoes!"?
If they're ANZAC biccies then they'd say "Bonza mate!" :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.