Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Security issue -FIXED

Othosmops
Othosmops
Posted at

As of today, I get a security warning when I visit this website. Date error: NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
The date on my computer is correct, so The Duck's security certificate has probably expired and the internet connection is only "http" (without "s").

Could someone please check that?

hushicho
hushicho
Posted at

Yeah, I got that too. The certificate should definitely be updated, so we don't have people prevented from coming here due to their browsers not understanding.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Sorry for the down time! We had an issue with the renewal for our SSL certificate and it came at an awkward time- late at night on a Friday. There wasn't much we could do till the next day :(
It's all taken care of now. Thanks for sticking with us! <3

skreem
skreem
Posted at

Ozoneocean wrote:
Sorry for the down time! We had an issue with the renewal for our SSL certificate and it came at an awkward time- late at night on a Friday. There wasn't much we could do till the next day :(

Tremendous work, that man!

Othosmops
Othosmops
Posted at

Ozoneocean wrote:

Great! I didn't expect the solution so soon. Thank you!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

No worries guys! Our programmer Alexey was able to hop right on it :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.