Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Ahhh shiz, sorry I'm gonna have to count myself out. I re-read the thread, this is for print :s I thought it was a web thing… sorry s:

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Two stories are complete, please don't feel rushed as there's plenty of time yet.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

This is still alive and happening, even though things have been quiet about it here. The discord has been semi active over the holidays and it's time to pushy things along a bit. Given that the previous deadline was end of January and we're fast approaching that I've moved the goal post to march.

Current status is 4 entries are complete and I know a few others are definitely underway.

Posted at

Genejoke wrote:
This is still alive and happening, even though things have been quiet about it here. The discord has been semi active over the holidays and it's time to pushy things along a bit. Given that the previous deadline was end of January and we're fast approaching that I've moved the goal post to march.

Current status is 4 entries are complete and I know a few others are definitely underway.

I'm still interested in illustrating scripts.

Magor
Magor
Posted at

you know i just saw this thread and i know the last anthology i couldn't get to finish because of work but ugh. this sounds like a ton of fun to submit the dream stuff since that's literally almost my entire work lol.

Posted at

Magor wrote:
you know i just saw this thread and i know the last anthology i couldn't get to finish because of work but ugh. this sounds like a ton of fun to submit the dream stuff since that's literally almost my entire work lol.
Do it.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

We could push this out in six months if people are into the idea :)

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I actually came on to post about this. I've had some stuff going on, have an operation next week after it was delayed last month… anyway. current state is I have a few completed stories and there are some more in the works, however that would still leave it lighter than ideal. Between my stuff, people needing more time and hopefully getting more people on board I decided to aim of the summer, give or take.

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

I'd like to be involved. Sixteen pages sound good?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Sounds good, fire away if you have any questions.

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

Genejoke wrote:
Sounds good, fire away if you have any questions.
Do I need to correspond with you guys on anything or should I just start working on it? Am I officially in? Just want to make sure before I start working.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Calling on drunkducks purveyors of smut. Interestingly enough for all the discussion of doing an adult version of the anthology to include the makers of adult content, so far we have no adult content. Anyone willing to rise to the occasion to make some no holes barred dream themed action to help support the redesign?

lothar
lothar
Posted at

Hell yeah!

I'm in

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Okay, time to start bringing this project home. Don't panic, there's still weeks to go. Haven't set a final deadline yet, but I think it's time to start pushing and looking at cover art. Maybe a contest and vote, the runners up could be used as interior art. Or maybe I ask Ozone if he wants to provide cover art.

Current status is I have 45 completed pages and numerous more to come.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.