Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

↑ Thank you, Dylan! Keep it up with your work as well!

Posted at

Glad you think these {variants} are cool, Ozoneocean! And don't forget to answer DylanTale Comics' question above. 😏 πŸ˜‰
—-

Forgot to put this in my big announcement, here are the real deals vectorized!

And for today… the 2003 style variant (third concept)!

Can be used whenever.

Posted at

I happen to be in a cheery mood for this {late} June. So… three new themed logo variants a la mode!

The dark mode variant. Colors stay in the dark while respecting your eyes for some themed layouts. Could've only left the colors on duck-beaked Ks and could've made a "DD Comics" version, but eh - too much work.

The "Deep Blue Sea"/Ocean themed Variant. Quail as a fish included. Usable during the summer period, sea-like layouts, or whenever prevents the plug from being pulled.

The Christmas variant. Ho ho ho! It's pretty easy to tell when this has to be used.

Tis is all for now!

Posted at

I really like these new colors selected! The Black Duck logo is sleek. I like the deep blue/sea ocean the best and the holiday one is a great touch for the Winter months. I am going to save a copy of this logo set because I like Drunk Duck!

Posted at

((Grins))

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.