Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Please spread the joy and post your Secret Santa gift art on this thread!!

Comments filled with Kindness and Appreciation are very welcome here.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Merry Christmas Hawkandfloadventures

Posted at

My goodness, this piece deserves a frame. It is a work of art!

Posted at

Merry Christmas Tantz_Aerine. Fotis got invited for the DD Christmas dinner party.

Posted at

Merry Christmas, usedbooks!
Don't know if it's accurate or not, just went with a first impression based on Used Books, plus image editing might be a turnoff for some. But the upside is, I really enjoy your comic so far, it seems to be my kind of jam, so right after I'm up to date with the rest that I said I'll follow and I'm not behind schedule anymore with my own damn comic, expect a new reader! :)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

InkyMoondrop wrote:
Merry Christmas, usedbooks!
Don't know if it's accurate or not, just went with a first impression based on Used Books, plus image editing might be a turnoff for some. But the upside is, I really enjoy your comic so far, it seems to be my kind of jam, so right after I'm up to date with the rest that I said I'll follow and I'm not behind schedule anymore with my own damn comic, expect a new reader! :)

Thank you! I love it! <3 It really does suit the character. :)

Posted at

davidxolukoga wrote:

Merry Christmas Tantz_Aerine. Fotis got invited for the DD Christmas dinner party.

Thank you so much! He's more dapper than he'll look in a good long while! Merry Christmas!

Posted at

Tantz_Aerine wrote:
davidxolukoga wrote:

Thank you so much! He's more dapper than he'll look in a good long while! Merry Christmas!
You're welcome.

Posted at

Wow. :D I figured I got you for my secret santa, looks like you're my regular go-to for fanarts. Thank you, it's lovely, jolly and it looks like we've had a similar idea with unimpressed looks and a Santa hat (but mine is on a Christmas card yet to be published). If you're okay with it, I'd be happy to share it as one of the extra pages in the comic around the Holidays, crediting you of course.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

HawkandFloAdventures wrote:
Genejoke wrote:
Merry Christmas Hawkandfloadventures

This is amazing, your art style works incredibly well for Hawk and Flo :O

Thanks, it was an interesting challenge.

Posted at

InkyMoondrop wrote:
Wow. :D I figured I got you for my secret santa, looks like you're my regular go-to for fanarts. Thank you, it's lovely, jolly and it looks like we've had a similar idea with unimpressed looks and a Santa hat (but mine is on a Christmas card yet to be published). If you're okay with it, I'd be happy to share it as one of the extra pages in the comic around the Holidays, crediting you of course.

Yes i'm down with that i'd be honoured. I'm glad you like it was a lot of fun to make :)

Posted at

HawkandFloAdventures wrote:
Here's my Art trade for Inkymoondrop I did my best to capture the spirit of her series Blessed days, as well as the spirit of the holidays ^^

This is such a fun take on Blessed Days, and I really like the fine details of all the tree ornaments in the background (they are so cool). Nice one, HawkandFloAdventures!!

Tombag
Tombag
Posted at

Merry Christmas to hartchamber! I hope you like it.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Merry Christmas to Lothar. I hope you like this version of Bleek + Omlet in Santa uniforms.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

sleeping_gorilla wrote:
Merry Christmas Oz!
Thankyou! 😁😁😁
I really appreciate the back view. That's cool man!
Nice pairing of the girls.

Posted at

Ozoneocean wrote:

Secret santa for UnderTheBlackHat! :D

Oh wow! This is great! A little cheeky nod to the girls we see… *Grin* Once again it's wonderful and very well done.
We hope all your holiday wishes come true!

Merry Christmas!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.