Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Just got back from grocery shopping. it's often that time of the month where I wish I had an car… snice I end up carrying bulkloads of food and stuff back to my apartment.
granted, my apartment and the grocery store is very close to each other… but still I had to carry more than my arms could take all the way back to my apartment, which happens to be on the second story.

now my arms, my shoulders feels SO sore and worn out. plus, I pulled an leg muscle. ooowwwww…..

Posted at

I am a caring person, I don't know why, but any person I come across that has a bad day I always want to somehow make it better, I never know how, but I always get a feeling like I need to do something, that it's my duty to help them, but I never can find it…people whose families are so fucked up, people who have problems with other people in school…it all seems like I can do something, but I just can't think of it.

Further than that I'm the person that will listen to anyone and try to console them, and you have no idea how much that gets abused, I get all these bitched whining about jimmy mccocksucker not grabbing their ass, or some guy whining about not gettin laid…do these people even get how well off they are? To not have to worry about getting beaten when they get home? Or to not worry when they're getting their next meal? I'm not either, thank god above, but I know that there are so many more problems in the world that need attention before mine take the fore front…

Sorry about the long post.

Posted at

not really a rant, just something I need to say.

It creeps me out so much when I'm looking at art, say on deviant art, and I see pictures of characters from games, shows, movies, etc. paired differently than I would pair them up. More specifically, yaoi creeps me out. Not when it's within it's own story, but when people take characters from other stories, like L and Light Yagami from Death Note and pair them up. Or Sora and Riku. It's just…weird. Not because I'm a homophobic or anything like that…it's just that I would never imagine those characters together…and…I don't like the idea of them together.

I never needed to see this image
Or this one
or this one
and lastly this one (which REALLY creeps me out)

I know I can't control what people draw or how they think, and I don't want to. I'm just stating that this shit creeps me right outta town.

Posted at

*looks at pictures O_O

awwww great i'm blind now
thanks, gen!

Posted at

yeah I'm gonna decide no clickey-clickey.

Well, like gen's thing I have something I just need to say and i'd feel obnoxious to make a whole thread about it, but my aunt's sisters' daughter just hanged herself. I know that's a long list away, and honestly I never knew her, but my cousin did, he talked to her just before she lest to kill herself, and he's thirteen, maybe. He thinks it's his fault this happened, that he could have somehow stopped this all from happening.

Honestly I love everyone i've met on here, even if I have yelled at y'all for whatever, and if anyone feels that sad about something, or needs to talk something over please PQ me or something, I won't be bothered at all, and I swear upon all I hold high that I will not tell a soul.

Sorry again for taking up so much spacem, and sorry if it sounds really, really freakin' sappy.

Posted at

not really a rant, just something I need to say.

It creeps me out so much when I'm looking at art, say on deviant art, and I see pictures of characters from games, shows, movies, etc. paired differently than I would pair them up. More specifically, yaoi creeps me out. Not when it's within it's own story, but when people take characters from other stories, like L and Light Yagami from Death Note and pair them up. Or Sora and Riku. It's just…weird. Not because I'm a homophobic or anything like that…it's just that I would never imagine those characters together…and…I don't like the idea of them together.

I never needed to see this image
Or this one
or this one
and lastly this one (which REALLY creeps me out)

I know I can't control what people draw or how they think, and I don't want to. I'm just stating that this shit creeps me right outta town.

You do know that's not yaoi, right?

Yaoi means depicted man-on-man SEX… as they got to be doing the buttsex for it to count as yaoi.

such pictures are just simply known as "Boy's love" (I forget the actual proper spelling for it in japanese) where thery just smile lovingly at each other, depicted in light, fluffy poses that kinda implites that they're together even though such poses could also easily be taken as anything else too.

Honestly, if such fluff creeps you out, then you definely don't want to see the ACTUAL Yaoi. lol

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'll vent…
More and more people are putting "lol" in their posts here now. Lovely, wonderful, fantastic people who are great in every single way are using that chat shortcut in the forums now when once they didn't. :(

See we have emoticons for that here! Not enough, I'll admit, but still far superior. lol!

Posted at

I'm tired, stressed out, and my dad insisted on buying the other bathroom cleaner so now all I smell is chlorine. I don't know if it's because the fumes have permanently taken residence in my nose or if it has seeped into my very skin. But it's annoying.

But nonono, that is not what ticks me off.

What ticks me off is when people say they're being "ironic" or "sarcastic" when really, all they're being is a jerk. A jerk who doesn't even have the necessary wit to be sarcastic!

One day scientists and engineers will make me a very happy girl by providing me with the technology to reach through my screen and beat the other person senseless with a dictionary.

It's bad enough people are jerks on the Internet. Then they go off and show me that not only are they jerks, but they're witless and clueless as well.

…And that's the end of my rant. D:<

Posted at

ooow. my shoulders still ache so badly.. and now my back is giving me problems.

I NEED an body massage… =( I need it so badly!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Massage? That sounds like fun… :)
Right now I'm very tired. and I STILL haven't finished my damn page :(

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Hah! Just send people the lineart Oz! Make it a community project!

Yeah, thats a great way to do it. It's called delegation my boy! :D

-W

Posted at

You do know that's not yaoi, right?

Yaoi means depicted man-on-man SEX… as they got to be doing the buttsex for it to count as yaoi.

such pictures are just simply known as "Boy's love" (I forget the actual proper spelling for it in japanese) where thery just smile lovingly at each other, depicted in light, fluffy poses that kinda implites that they're together even though such poses could also easily be taken as anything else too.

Honestly, if such fluff creeps you out, then you definely don't want to see the ACTUAL Yaoi. lol

The fluff does creep me out. I think that if it was in it's own context, and it was belivable of the characters it wouldn't bug me…but Link and Gannondorf? Not only is that completely out of character…but…ah. But, hey, at least I learned something, right? The difference between yaoi and "boy love". The more you know, hey?

Posted at

The fluff does creep me out. I think that if it was in it's own context, and it was belivable of the characters it wouldn't bug me…but Link and Gannondorf? Not only is that completely out of character…but…ah. But, hey, at least I learned something, right? The difference between yaoi and "boy love". The more you know, hey?

Yeah, you do have a point… it's certainly hard to believe when they're like mortal enemies that actually tries to kill each other in the games or anime/whatever. and not just rivals with tension between them that could be possibly conidsered as "sexual tension" rather than the "tension that comes from deeply hating each other guts" kinda deal.

as for characters that comes from different videogames/animes… well, it's called crossovers. I find crossovers funny as hell….. although sometimes some stories and pictures leaves me wondering: "is that what they would seriously do or say to each other? Dunno, seems a little too out of character to me…"

Posted at

-post deleted due to being unduely douchey-
-TMO

Posted at

Oh, for goodness' sake. I know the Internets are Serious Business, but as a longstanding member who met your wife on that forum, do you have to fly off the handle when I give you the slightest of mod-slaps on the wrist? For the behaviour you've been showing towards that newbie, you deserve a much harsher talking to than I, being the resident mod-team diplomat gave you. The others all said as much.

Sure, that kid is a pretty extreme conservative. You're an extreme liberal, and that's just as annoying. Hell, you're collecting CANNED FOOD for when the army come for you (and you're IN THE ARMY)/global warming forces us all to the mountains.

Sure, he never changes his point of view, recites from an apparent Extreme Conservative Script, and is insulting and belligerant. But so are you, from the opposite perspective. At least he listened when I explained delicately to him he'd fit in better with an attitude adjustment, whereas you went off on a rant spanning 3 threads.

No wonder you go banned from our last forum. You'd never have found this one if the admin didn't, for some crazy reason, like you.

Idiot.

Posted at

please keep these types of arguments to the PQ's
there's ne need to make it public

Posted at

Oh, I'm sorry. O_O This is about another forum. I thought it was clear since I'm not a mod here.

I'll get rid of the post if it's still inappropriate, but I didn't feel I could vent about it at the place it's actually happening.

Posted at

for a minute I thought you were yelling at me >_>
Then I realized I wasn't in the army
nor collecting food.
Nor in another forum.
Or anything.

Posted at

hahaha
i thought she was yelling at you

that's why i told her to PQ you because it sounded personal

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Meep! I wouldn't mess with her, she sounds like she's gonna rip yer' face off!

-W

Posted at

Hahahaha. Oops. I did actually go to edit in that I wasn't talking about anyone here, but then thought "nah, that'd be silly." I guess my judgement is FOOLISH and WRONG. ^_^

Also, I am heavily into the face-ripping business. Grr. >:)

Posted at

yea, i thought you were having a spat with mediocre…maybe from what he said and deleted (which made it looks suspicious)

yes, i wouldn't wanna be in the recieving end of that

Posted at

Gah. My really good friend just broke up with his girlfriend because it wasn't working out.

She seems fine, sense of humour about it. He… doesn't seem so fine.

Poor Goober. :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.