Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

Gah. My really good friend just broke up with his girlfriend because it wasn't working out.

She seems fine, sense of humour about it. He… doesn't seem so fine.

Poor Goober. :(

Very similar thing just happened to me, my old college roommate and the guy she has been dating since sophmore year. Aparently he didn't see it comings, though everyone else did.

But if we are still ranting, my upstairs neighbo'rs shower is dripping into my living room and when I told them about it they just kind of shrugged and kept using the shower like normal. Gah!

Posted at

But if we are still ranting, my upstairs neighbo'rs shower is dripping into my living room and when I told them about it they just kind of shrugged and kept using the shower like normal. Gah!

might I suggest some food coloring in the shower head?

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

might I suggest some food coloring in the shower head?

Haha! You just might… you just might.

Posted at

GRR!!! I'm trying to work on my next comic update and they're banging away outside…

that's the downside to living in an apartment, theres always "fixing" to do in the spring.. which leads to a lot of noisy shit.

Posted at

AAAAGH!!!! I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO RANT ABOUT! I always forget crap! I hate my atentio- I'm hungry.

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

I'm sick of writing long ass rants about stuff, and not even posting or saving them in any way. Simply because I get the suspicion that at least one jackass wont be able to leave it be, and will most likely take every last word wrong, no matter how much you make it clear.

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

You know what I'd like to rant about? My publishing debut seems to be on infinite hold. AHEM, DRUNK DUCK! I know you can see my forum signature!

It's been so long that I don't even like the art anymore. The illustration I made to illustrate my frustration about it is far and away more stylistically satisfying than anything in the actual comic itself!

And I feel like a major douche bugging the admins in charge of the book about it, so I wait patiently for news, but then I never hear anything! I usually restrain my frustration, because I'm surely not the ONLY ONE getting impatient, and there are probably other people on the book bugging the admins about it. But then, I don't know that for sure, and so I ask, "Should I bug them again for the umpteenth time?".

But on the other hand, I feel like a tool, because I'm sick of being quiet about it. EVERY DAY, I get asked, "When does that Drunk Duck book come out?", and "Are they jerking you around?", "Do you think there's something they're not telling you?". I have to tell my own family to be patient, even though I keep thinking the same things to myself every day, as well.

It feels like the whole project has gotten blown off. Could we at least have an acknowledgement that it's still alive? A news post? A forum sticky? SOMETHING?!

So there you go. That's a rant! I just got up. I'm groggy, I'm cranky, and I'm hungry. I'm gonna go gobble down some toast.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I had a party and someone stole my skateboard. Which means that now someone has stolen a dagger, a tomahawk, at least 1 DVD, and my skateboard from my house during parties. Which means that now I have to be an asshole and say that no one can bring people I don't know to my house. It was a longboard, too, those things cost about $200. Money that I don't have.

Posted at

I hate customers. I hate them so much because the majority of them are ignorant, selfish and rude. They cut me off with full carts of groceries in the express lane, making my break shorter than it should be. They call and ask for the garbage lettuce and swear at me when I've already thrown it out that day. They ask for boxes and get pissed off when we don't have them.
I'll admit, there's nice, normal people out there.

None of them seem to shop at my store.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

…I have a migraine headache that won't go away. I hate them so much! Arrrrgh, they hurt my poor head and rob me of creativity!
I hate migraines.

Posted at

…I have a migraine headache that won't go away. I hate them so much! Arrrrgh, they hurt my poor head and rob me of creativity!
I hate migraines.

awww!! that same thing is happening to me….
on top of it I haven't been getting much sleep nethier thanks to all the men working outside in my apartment building… they're changing the sliding and the look of the windows outside. so a lot of hammering, etc.
they start at 9 am, takes an lunch break at 12 pm stops only at like 10:50 pm… which of course leaves me with very little sleep because when I finally have some chance for peace and quiet, I'm spending that time trying to work on my comic, talking to friends online and trying to conquer the headaches caused by the fucking hammering shit.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I hate customers. I hate them so much because the majority of them are ignorant, selfish and rude. They cut me off with full carts of groceries in the express lane, making my break shorter than it should be. They call and ask for the garbage lettuce and swear at me when I've already thrown it out that day. They ask for boxes and get pissed off when we don't have them.

I know what you mean, people rarely stop to tell the people who are serving them that they are doing a good job, it gets exausting getting yelled at for things that are out of your control. I wait tables at a bar/movie theatre, and there's nothing like having to take the time to get yelled at or lectured by a customer who doesn't like the menu and thinks that it's outragous that we don't have coffee, or salt-free popcorn, or grilled cheese, or whatever the hell they want when there's nothing I can do about it and there are 20 more tables I have to take care of before the movie starts.
Also a work at a Hot Topic.
You'd think by now parents would have realized that Hot Topic is harmless and only wants to sell your children t-shirts and liscensed merchendise, but I've had customers tell me that they will pray for me, and that I'm too "scary" for a parent to deal with.

Posted at

;_; I have a bunch of stuff due at 5 pm today………
and it's 5:30 and I haven't started…. gyaahh why meee???
and I dislike humanity in general.

Posted at

I never seemt o get the mad ones, but I always get whiney people. "Oh my neglectful boyfriend broke up with me, oh woe upon me!"
"My parents won'd let me buy pot, life is so cruel!"
Seriously people, Fuct the shuk up, and realize that you should be happy you're not getting a bullet in your head right now, that your family isn't dead, that you have a full belly, and loving parents enough to keep buying you that awful corporate-emo jewelery.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

I am so easily distracted, for the life of me i cant focus on a task long enough to finish, i have a ton of stuff at the back of my head waiting in line, and when i get a chance to start anything i draw a blank. I am supposed to be doing something but what am i doing, im posting on a thread arggh

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

My internet has been down for three days becuase the people who live upstairs of my house have the landline and the router and they are idiots and keep turning it off. The only place I can steal signal from is the top of my bunkbed, since most of the neighbors have security on their networks. The top of my bunkbed isn't a normal bed, either. It looks like the kind of bunk you see on a ship, tiny and too close to the cieling to be able to sit up straight. My back is starting to hurt from being hunched over. All of this because the people upstairs keep ignoring my roommate and I when we try and tell them they are screwing us over. We each pay an equal share for the internet, too.

Posted at

I learned that you can buy Benzedrex decongestant inhalers, break 'em open and swallow the cotton for a legal and dirty amphetamine buzz. That was the official story, but what actually is happening is that my BP is through the roof, my pulse is racing and I'm burping up menthol.

At least I still have my paint thinner to sniff. Clear my head with a good ol' huff or two!

Livin' the Clench and Cheese lifestyle!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

That happened to me a few days ago :s the picture was done and ready. I colored it in 4 hours and then, the program shut down and when i opened it back up again, the file wouldnt open >< So yea ; ; It happens :(

Posted at

Okay. I just recently started a new game on Disgaea, and I'm having to train up a level 2 Red Mage. I freaking HATE how weak they are and how easily killed they are, and I set up all sorts of defenses (in the form of Prinnies to take the damage for her. xD; ), complete the stage and she's gained a level. Yay~

I foolishly start the level again without having healed first, decide that wasn't a good idea, and select 'Quit'. I forgot for some reason, that didn't mean quit the stage, it meant quit the game. And I hadn't saved.

Bugger.

x___x;;

CURSE YOU DISGAEA FOR BEING FRUSTRATING BUT OH SO ADDICTIVE.

Posted at

tell me something I don't know
sell me something I can't use
push the buttons
connectthegaddaMN dots!!!

Posted at

I know what you mean, people rarely stop to tell the people who are serving them that they are doing a good job, it gets exausting getting yelled at for things that are out of your control. I wait tables at a bar/movie theatre, and there's nothing like having to take the time to get yelled at or lectured by a customer who doesn't like the menu and thinks that it's outragous that we don't have coffee, or salt-free popcorn, or grilled cheese, or whatever the hell they want when there's nothing I can do about it and there are 20 more tables I have to take care of before the movie starts.
Also a work at a Hot Topic.
You'd think by now parents would have realized that Hot Topic is harmless and only wants to sell your children t-shirts and liscensed merchendise, but I've had customers tell me that they will pray for me, and that I'm too "scary" for a parent to deal with.

HOT TOPIC!
Burn…BURN!
you evil person.

ha ha ha.

Yeah, I get alot of those, also.
you know how the old saying goes…
LORD PROTECT ME FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS.

Also, I understand your issue with the boxes.

Posted at

I'm angry that I can't find anything to be angry about!

#@(*$&#*((@!_!&)($&%()#&%&*@(&*#&%#&**)(*&@&(%&()(*@!&*(%&*(@!!!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.