Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

I'm addicted to changing clothes.

Explain that to mom so she understands why six of your outfits get dirty in one day.

That's a lot of laundry work. O_o

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Commenting here :(

Ditto.

Shopping and sex too.

Posted at

I'm addicted to Newgrounds.com. I know it's kind of sad, but I NEED THE 10 EXPERIENCE POINTS A DAY. D<

lemon_king
lemon_king
Posted at

I'm addicted to not drinking water. I seriously don't know why, but I never actually feel like I NEED water except when I take pills, or once or twice I take a gulp in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.

Oh, RC Cola. I finished of 6 liters in 3 days. By myself. I didn't even pour glasses, I just drank right out of the 2 liter bottle.

The internet. If it was always available to me, I would be on 8-10 hours daily. Thats more than I SLEEP. Fortunately, usually I can only use it up to 4 hours a day…

Posted at

masturbating. the single life isn't kind to a person with my libido, especially if you're not good at picking up on chicks.

oh yeah, and booze.

and karaoke!! i almost forgot.

may as well add movies, books, and MUSIC ugh i still wonder if i'd commit suicide upon going deaf.

blntmaker
blntmaker
Posted at

Gotta be music. I am a 300+ GB and growing music fiend!

I have made a line item in my monthhly budget for it because I'm always looking for new or rare music (Usually jazz or indie hip-hop). God bless the foreign market! I spend on average $30 a month on mp3 purchases, maybe an additional $200-$300 on rare grooves on wax or CD every quarter.

Oh wait. "Wax" is a record. You play that on a turntable/record player.

Man, am I dating myself.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

My wife would probably tell you I'm addicted to Star Trek.

But y'know, aside from the dozens of old VCR tapes from all of the ST series, some of the movies, the space dedicated to ST on my DVR's hard drive, the downloaded episodes of Enterprise, Voyager and every episode of Star Trek New Voyages (recently renamed "Phase II" ), MP3 files of the theme songs, some DVDs, so many paper- and hardback books that I need a small bookcase, having shared a few emails with George Takei (Mr. Sulu) and having an autograph from John DeLancie ("Q" ), I just can't imagine why she'd think that.

Geez, I need help… lol!

blntmaker
blntmaker
Posted at

I once taught at a school where Robert Picard sent his kids. Used to work out at the same gym as him too. Now there's a nice guy.

People say that Star Trek is one of the healthiest addictions ever! How serious is it? Do you cosplay?

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

No, I always thought Star Trek cosplay was lame. But I do quote the show with my wife (she knows the quotes, too – I made her watch some of the shows).

I'm very partial to the Star Trek blooper reels, going all the way back to the 60s and even through Enterprise. I think they're hilarious!

If I'm feeling silly and melodramatic, I'll shout out "SPOCK!!!" for no reason whatsoever (in full "Kirk" mode). It usually gets the desired effect. lol!

Bob Picardo? The Doctor from Voyager (now on Stargate:Atlantis)? Cool.

I once taught at a school where Robert Picard sent his kids. Used to work out at the same gym as him too. Now there's a nice guy.

People say that Star Trek is one of the healthiest addictions ever! How serious is it? Do you cosplay?

lba
lba
Posted at

I used to be a serious caffiene addict. 2 or 3 two liter bottles of mountain dew a day.

Now, I seem to be addicted to traditional media and "backwards" technology. I got to school to find I was the only one using a PC which I only chose because it cost about $500 less, and I'm the only one still doing their linework with a pen and brush. These kids make me feel incredibly old and outdated even though I'm barely a year or two older than most of them. So I guess I'm also kind of chronically older than I'm supposed to be.

Allan
Allan
Posted at

LOST, The Office, and making webcomics.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

masturbating.

Heyyyy… We have something in common!

I am addicted to drawing, on my schoolwork at least. Not a day goes by that you won't see me drawing all over my homework, notes, ect. The weird thing is, as soon as I get home I can never get myself to draw a thing.

Posted at

I am addicted to drawing, on my schoolwork at least. Not a day goes by that you won't see me drawing all over my homework, notes, ect. The weird thing is, as soon as I get home I can never get myself to draw a thing.

heh it's because you're not supposed to draw n stuff at school. yer fightin the power and you don't even know it!

i do the same thing, but at work haha… speaking of which, i need to get my lazy ass back to school… i took a semester off and it's looking like this semester might go to waste too, eep

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

"Airheads" taffy. In fact, I'm eating one right now.

BetaJess
BetaJess
Posted at

If we're looking at "real" addictions, I would have to say I'm addicted for sure to caffeine.

Figurative addictions? I seem to be addicted to dating guys who just aren't that good for me. Why? Why is that? Why can't a guy who's both NICE and FUN exist!? GAH!

Oh.. and also, I'm addicted to singing to the car radio.

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

Hmmmm… online comics, manga, games and anime, although not all at once. I may also be addicted to solitude but then liking it and being addicted are two different things… i can stop for sometime but then it creeps up on me

Posted at

I'm totally addicted to bass, ahwowawwahow.
No? Never mind.

I'm addicted to checking inboxes I know will be empty.

Posted at

Wow, um… let's see:

Chocolate
MMORPGs
Fanfiction
Nintendo Wii
going out
saving paper

…that's about it.

BetaJess
BetaJess
Posted at

I'm totally addicted to bass, ahwowawwahow.
No? Never mind.

I'm addicted to checking inboxes I know will be empty.

Wow. That's a blast from the past that I wasn't expecting. Right on.

Posted at

Wow, um… let's see:

Chocolate
MMORPGs
Fanfiction
Nintendo Wii
going out
saving paper

…that's about it.

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Vija Ghaims! Yeah, pretty much addicted to video games. Fun as hell and a great distraction. That, and riding my motorcycle

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Chocolate and my computer. But the internet is where all my friends are and where I earn most of my money, so it sort of balances it out. The chocolate? That's just self-indulgence.

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Really bad movies.

-W

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Staring in eally bad movies.
There, fixed that for ya Kato :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.