Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

All pet pictures welcome. Post pic of your furry, feathery or scaley friend.

LunarYouko
LunarYouko
Posted at

Aww… so many cute pets here.

I'll share mine as well, my adorable troublemaking demonic baby kitty

This was from a few years ago. He insisted on sitting on top of my project for school. Even though he's about… 4-5 years older now, he still gets into everything I do.

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Well hell, thats not all that weird. I do that with white socks too. :D
That's conjuring up some very weird images with me.

Just for you Kristin.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Wingnut, you are a strange one… o_O

This is me with my tomcat Simon from about 4 years ago I think?

my face is bonier now… :(

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Wingnut, you are a strange one… o_O

Hahah! Thanks Ozone. Yeah, it's true, but hey, I'm lovable right? :D

Posted at

Just for you Kristin.

Ok, thanks to that, I just choked on my drink. You know your art is awesome when it causes near-death experiences in its viewers… Right?

Seriously, that's hilarious.

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Ok, thanks to that, I just choked on my drink. You know your art is awesome when it causes near-death experiences in its viewers… Right?

Seriously, that's hilarious.

Hahaha! Well thank you my dear, I didn't mean to almost kill you however. Still, I thought you'd get a kick out of that. I was bored and had my tablet sitting on my lap, and I decided, "Why not? Sounds like a fun picture to draw."

Glad I could make ya' laugh. :D

-Wing

Posted at

This is Boo Kitty.

And the sweetest cat ever, Rumples

pretty kitties

medablack
medablack
Posted at

My Kitten Sargeant Meowenstien [pronounced 'steen']. Yes, that is her real name. We mostly just call her Sarge.
This was a couple months ago. She's bigger now, but not by much.

she's chillin' on my sister in these three pics.

And her sister, Voltron. She has been given to my friend Johnny, who has renamed her 'Smokes'. bleck!

I have four other cats, another one that was given away, and a dog. I will put these up when i have the energy to find pictures of them.

sandy
sandy
Posted at

My Kitten Sargeant Meowenstien [pronounced 'steen']. Yes, that is her real name. We mostly just call her Sarge.
This was a couple months ago. She's bigger now, but not by much.

she's chillin' on my sister in these three pics.

And her sister, Voltron. She has been given to my friend Johnny, who has renamed her 'Smokes'. bleck!

I have four other cats, another one that was given away, and a dog. I will put these up when i have the energy to find pictures of them.

AWWWW, MAJOR CUTNESS!:)

MiniMyth
MiniMyth
Posted at

Behold my pet cat-

Wait, wait, that's the creepy doll from the museum where I work. ;D

Alright, I actually DO have a kitty named Isis. She's gotten picky in her old age, but she's still a sweety. She's more of my mom's pet than mine, now, since I've moved out. It wouldn't be right to move her away from her territory, so she stays with my folks. And yeah, I know Bast is the Egyptian cat goddess…I named her after the cat from the Batman animated series.

Although I have this thing with naming pets. I had a betta once that I named Legato (from Trigun). He ended up doing insane things like this-

Then he swam into a filter and died. Why must my names be self fulfilling prophecies? D=

Currently I have three fish.

Zuul, my oldest and biggest (he's about 3.5 inches)

Speak, named after the Tick's cappibarra because he also is moist and has googly eyes-

And Harold, named so because I came home after seeing Stranger Than Fiction to find him apparently dead on the floor with my roommate's cat hovering over him. That is, until he twitched. I just put him in some water and he's been fine ever since.

Currently Zuul and Speak are sick and I'm trying to nurse them back to health. :P

Posted at

Those last two fish pictures are awesome! Professional fish posers, huh? I had some cats but they all died and I lost the pictures of them. They were some stupid cats, too. I remember one picture I had of a grey tabby and a orange tabby (I guess it would be called) and they were sleeping on each other. The orange tabby was sprawled out with his limbs all stretched out and the grey tabby was curled up into a ball on his stomache. And my dads ferrets tail was in the picture.

MiniMyth
MiniMyth
Posted at

Thanks! =D For some reason, I'm really good at taking photos of fish. Of course, those did take multiple tries. However, bettas are easy to photograph. If you can get something in front of them that looks like another betta, then they'll be glued to the glass and nicely puffed up, thereby displaying all their beautiful fins.

MiniMyth
MiniMyth
Posted at

Thanks. =D And I just got a LAVA LAMP for one of my fish! Hee hee! I can't believe they even make such a thing. The bubbles are a little strong for the betta, so I don't keep them on very often, but perhaps I'll flick 'em on for the photos. Oh well, it still has an awsome changing multi-color light!

Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

This is Eyja. She's 6 years old, hates kids, cats, other dogs and probably every other animal. But she's still my favorite.

This is Urdur. She's a narciccist and hyper active.

This is Surtur. He's a cool one. He's the son of Eyja and half brother of Syrpa.

This is Syrpa, a sweet little puppy. She's the daughter of Eyja and half sister to Surtur. I really like her.

All four are Icelandic Sheepdogs.

And finally:

This was Roskva. Sadly, we lost her last year because she was sick. We all miss her.

Oh and we once had a little bird, but me and my brother accidentally killed it when my mom, dad and sister were away. We forgot to feed it and it died. I found it funny. (I'm an evil person, never liked the bird anyway…)

jissai
jissai
Posted at

PRESENTING MY TWO GAY CATS HONEY AND CHUBBS:

honey(orange) we found in a box at the local dunkon donuts shop, and chubbs(grey) we adopted a short while later.

mrguy08
mrguy08
Posted at

It's like a yin-yang symbol with cats.

jissai
jissai
Posted at

heh, never noticed that. what do u know, it does!

sandy
sandy
Posted at

PRESENTING MY TWO GAY CATS HONEY AND CHUBBS:

honey(orange) we found in a box at the local dunkon donuts shop, and chubbs(grey) we adopted a short while later.

Awwww, now I want another kitty companion for my cat. Very cute! I wish I could have more than just one, it would be a lot more fun

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.