Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

All pet pictures welcome. Post pic of your furry, feathery or scaley friend.

Adenn
Adenn
Posted at

This is evil sheila

this her normal form

these are my cats Tifa is the fluffy one ginger is the black one and neo is the orange one neo is sick see

Posted at

This is our lil kitten from outside when we first brought her in. Her mom abandoned her ._. She was such a nice, innocent lil thing who could do no wrong; but now, shes the exact opposite. XD So we named her Pita, short for pain in the ass:

This is "the kids" sitting on the stairs. XD More kittens from outside, they're brother n sister, and related to pita..somehow.

this is munchkin; she follows me everywhere n meows when I disapear ^^

This is jake. Hes freakin huge.D:

Pita goin nuts with a freakin sock.. (she loves socks o_o she goes nuts with em; carries em around, fries out and circles them, bats em around etc)

Pita discovers the christmas tree…

Jake discovers we have a water bed :D

And last, a pic of my baby munchkin.^o^ We got another cat, sweetie pie, but lost her pics in a computer crash.T.T

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

This is our dog, Tiger. She's ten years old.

She's more my mom's dog than mine, really– ten years I've been living with her, and she still barks like crazy at me whenever I come downstairs. But I'm not that much of a "let's keep animals in our house" person, anyways.

Also, I'm surprised nobody's made image macros out of any of these photos, considering how popular they seem to be with you kids on this here InterTron. For example:

Posted at

Thought I'd post Milou's basic strategy for begging. This is her Begging Dance. Heh heh heh. Until I get to photograph the squirrels (they are in hybernation under a thick layer of leaves at the moment) I'll be unearthing photos with all her strategies.

LilyRose
LilyRose
Posted at

Merlyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Pirate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Biff and Boff (since flown)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akumyo
Akumyo
Posted at

Corey, my corgi

Corey at the dog park.

My moms dog, Cisco, in my trunk.

My cat Roast Beef when he was just a kitten.

My BF and Roast Beef

EEEEE

He is tired from playing with the candy wrapper :)

suzi
suzi
Posted at

My chihuahuas, Frodo and Sam, back when they were puppies:

Frodo:

My beautiful Casey…I took this picture of him today, and then made a watercolor painting from it:

Also Casey, being adorable:

My cockatiel, Cheerio, who died in August…my baby <3 ;-;

herio
herio
Posted at

Robots enslaved the rats now the rats revolt

his names dash

Posted at

You all have the cutest pets ! I always wanted a cat … but all I ever got where those useless pets I found on the street (except for the guinea pigs) that I have to hide from my parents in my flat : /

Pablo and Juan, the useless blobs of furr and fat.

My snail family : Goergie, Fergie, Garry and Gog.

Flap ! He looks like a pretty baby birdy doesn't he ?
Who would guess he is in fact A BLOOD THURSTY PRAY BIRD ????
Lol, only joking… well he IS blood thirsty but he still needs needs his dead mice peeled for him.

Pinball ! The hedgehog : )

Bidulette ! The geek bird.

rococo
rococo
Posted at

Wheeeee, fluffies! :) I turn into a complete and total 5-year-old when it comes to the aminals!

Max, 9 years old … smartest dog I've ever come across! Really adorably cheeky, too.

Magic … my house-bunny! She's 8 months old, and is so friendly it's almost unbelievable! She follows everyone around the house and jumps up on their laps as soon as they sit down, and insists upon sleeping in the dog's bed! X3~

Aaaand, not technically my pet, but I baby-sit him occassionally …

Tiger, my cousins' kitten. He's about 6 months old, and just absolutely gorgeous! He falls asleep on you just as soon as he's picked up, as happened to my little brother here …

I really want to get a kitten when I get my own flat next university year rather than being in dorms. I've never been allowed a cat as my dad hates them … luckily he's a dog lover, and I love both!

sandy
sandy
Posted at

Wheeeee, fluffies! :) I turn into a complete and total 5-year-old when it comes to the aminals!

Max, 9 years old … smartest dog I've ever come across! Really adorably cheeky, too.

Magic … my house-bunny! She's 8 months old, and is so friendly it's almost unbelievable! She follows everyone around the house and jumps up on their laps as soon as they sit down, and insists upon sleeping in the dog's bed! X3~

Aaaand, not technically my pet, but I baby-sit him occassionally …

Tiger, my cousins' kitten. He's about 6 months old, and just absolutely gorgeous! He falls asleep on you just as soon as he's picked up, as happened to my little brother here …

I really want to get a kitten when I get my own flat next university year rather than being in dorms. I've never been allowed a cat as my dad hates them … luckily he's a dog lover, and I love both!

I hear you. I love animals too. I can't get enough of them. The only critter I'm not fond of are spiders. If I could own a menagerie I would.

Adenn
Adenn
Posted at

My brothers cat just had kittens today.

Aren't they sooooooooooo cute?

Posted at

What's cute is that silly pink pumpkin nose. :3

suzi
suzi
Posted at

You all have the cutest pets ! I always wanted a cat … but all I ever got where those useless pets I found on the street (except for the guinea pigs) that I have to hide from my parents in my flat : /

Pablo and Juan, the useless blobs of furr and fat.

My snail family : Goergie, Fergie, Garry and Gog.

Flap ! He looks like a pretty baby birdy doesn't he ?
Who would guess he is in fact A BLOOD THURSTY PRAY BIRD ????
Lol, only joking… well he IS blood thirsty but he still needs needs his dead mice peeled for him.

Pinball ! The hedgehog : )

Bidulette ! The geek bird.

omg, what a wonderful collection of animals :D I really want random bird things. Especially a crow, a woodpecker, and secretly something ridiculous like an IBIS.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I own one cat, co-own another (my roommates and I adopted Thomas together), and I have 34 rats (a few shown here).

April:

Thomas:

Thomas examining my roommate's crossbow:

Nobuyuki:

Lemia:

Lazarus:

Chiba:

Takagi:

Goemon:

Ran:

Some of my girls (Piper, Piastol, Sonoko, and Lulu in front; Tifa & Shiho in back):

Posted at

my dog.

awww she was so cute as an puppy.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

my babies…well actually, the one on the right with the huge green eyes is MY baby ^^ she's the sweetest thing in the universe…the other ones a brat XD

herio
herio
Posted at

That’s a lota rats I only have the one at eny time

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.