Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

OSX 10.5 beats Vista by several miles tbh.
Yeah, lets not get into that ok? It's great, but only on the machines that are specifically designed for it, because it's designed for them. Windows whatever is much better for the price because it's designed to work with much, much, much, more hardware, which is also why it doesn't perform nearly as well. Different philosophies and set-ups. Let's cut the fan-boyisim. ;)

Vindibudd
Vindibudd
Posted at

Also, as a recent convert, I'd like to restate how annoying it is that this board isn't Safari compliant. Muttermutter.

It works just fine on my macbook.

Posted at

Also, as a recent convert, I'd like to restate how annoying it is that this board isn't Safari compliant. Muttermutter.

Really? Weird. If I hit any of the BBCode buttons, it sends the post, so I have to type in all of the code manually. You don't have this problem?

Posted at

\

get used to that
it's like buying a ps3 :)

Posted at

i just thought of something…
what if you aren't satisfied with AT&T because it keeps dropping your calls, would you get your money back since the iphone would no longer work without the sim card?

i mean that's $600 of equipment that you can no longer use because you kept getting bad reception from at&T. there's prolly some kind of fee for deactivating early too…i think the contract is 2 years. would you suffer for 2 years just so you won't get screwed with a bricked phone?

damn, apple and at&t are geniuses!

Vindibudd
Vindibudd
Posted at

Really? Weird. If I hit any of the BBCode buttons, it sends the post, so I have to type in all of the code manually. You don't have this problem?

Yeah, but I don't really care. I just type the code out.

Vindibudd
Vindibudd
Posted at

i just thought of something…
what if you aren't satisfied with AT&T because it keeps dropping your calls, would you get your money back since the iphone would no longer work without the sim card?

i mean that's $600 of equipment that you can no longer use because you kept getting bad reception from at&T. there's prolly some kind of fee for deactivating early too…i think the contract is 2 years. would you suffer for 2 years just so you won't get screwed with a bricked phone?

damn, apple and at&t are geniuses!

This is one thing I do have a problem with. Most companies require a 2 year contract to subsidize the cost of the phone. Not so with the iPhone. You are paying for the phone and then they (att) are demanding that you use the phone with them for 2 years no matter what. This is a rip off.

Posted at

This is one thing I do have a problem with. Most companies require a 2 year contract to subsidize the cost of the phone. Not so with the iPhone. You are paying for the phone and then they (att) are demanding that you use the phone with them for 2 years no matter what. This is a rip off.

I do agree that it is a rip-off but many people dont , millions of people in britain are waiting for the phone at the shops, sat outside and it comes out in 2 days!

Posted at

Yep exactly like PS3 and, not trying to upset anyone, but wasnt it a big let down? wasnt it meant to be the greatest thing ever? but wasnt?

Vindibudd
Vindibudd
Posted at

Yep exactly like PS3 and, not trying to upset anyone, but wasnt it a big let down? wasnt it meant to be the greatest thing ever? but wasnt?

The PS3 is the greatest thing ever if you want a Blu-ray player.

Posted at

Yep i understand that but im on about the games and things like that

marine
marine
Posted at

reminds me of ps3

And everything else stupid people wait for.c Remember Star Wars? Every BIG new video game that comes out now?

Posted at

yep, for pokemon diamond people waited for 4 days! crazy,

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.