Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mark
Mark
Posted at

Skoolmunkee:I was actually gonna use them for world domination, but I changed my mind. I'll just let your teem start from the 6th onwards. No big deal.

Generic Human: Oh god I cant believe I missed that. I'm so sorry

So the artist list would look like this now

Artists:
Tantz Aerine
Aeon
barbwired
reboundcomic
ccs1989
PinkDiapers
Generic Human

Posted at

Artists:
Tantz Aerine
Aeon
barbwired
reboundcomic
ccs1989
PinkDiapers
Generic Human
skoolmunkee (from the 6th) :)

right right

Posted at

Skoolmunkee:I was actually gonna use them for world domination, but I changed my mind. I'll just let your teem start from the 6th onwards. No big deal.

Generic Human: Oh god I cant believe I missed that. I'm so sorry

So the artist list would look like this now

Artists:
Tantz Aerine
Aeon
barbwired
reboundcomic
ccs1989
PinkDiapers
Generic Human

it's all good, man. it just proves how stealthy i am. my ninja skills are improving.

Gregory
Gregory
Posted at

Gregory gets to help me with Nazi dictactorial control because he's NEAT-O

Alright, time to drop the boot. Nazi-like control? How can I let that pass?

First things first, Skoolmunkee did a pretty damned good job summarizing. Listen to her and Mark. Two people, shared creative control, but the writers will write (with advice/input from artists) and the artists will art (with advice/input from writers). But the ideas and concepts and plot and characters almost have to be decided by both. It's gotta be something you both want to do, no? Plus, I'm positive interaction on both sides will make each project excell.

Regarding the theme, I thought it was a little watery at first too, but I thought on it for about half a minute and came up with a fantastic premise. Instead of "A Description of Life," just look at it as "Life." The biological process, spiritual life, living together, daily life, extraordinary life, lives would be acceptable, what is life/its meaning? It's actually an extrodinarily deep theme that really only limits your ideas to include something living in it. Just examples and thoughts if you can't quite dig it yourself. Plenty of angles to approach it from.

Finally, "Gregory's friend?" is only in the instance that we're short authors. So don't even bother listing it unless I need to call her up.

Pairings tomorrow night! I'm pretty excited, don't know about yous guys.

Mark
Mark
Posted at

Now for the pairings *insert sfx of choice here*

Team 1:
Writer-Gregory
Artist-Pink Diapers

Team 2:
Writer-Kira Dwenna
Artist-Mechanical Lullaby

Team 3:
Writer-Rich
Artist-Generic Human

Team 4*:
Writer-ReboundComic
Artist-Skoolmunkee

Team 5:
Writer-Glarg
Artist-ccs1989

Team 6:
Writer-Tantz Aerine
Artist-Aeon

Team 7:
Writer-Mark
Artist-Barbwired

Alright that's all the teams set up you will officially begin next week

*Team 4 gets to begin on the sixth because of skoolmunkees absence

You will be getting three weeks starting next week so all submissions are due on the 24th of December. except for team 4 which is due on 27th of December

Just a reminder all submissions are to go to mrmarktang(at)gmail(dot)com

As always tell me if you are unsatisfied about anything

barbwired
barbwired
Posted at

/dance!

can't wait to get started mark

Gregory
Gregory
Posted at

Hey ho. I sent out some PQs letting everyone know about the pairings. I said in about half of them that submissions should be sent to me, and Mark asked that submissions be sent to him. Either of us will be fine. I promise. Unless Senior Tang says otherwise.

His email: mrmarktang(izat)gmail(dizot)com
My email: twighlightaz(ibbidyat)yahoo(dibbidydot)com

I'll also accept PQs. Hooha! Questions or comments? Let's hear 'em.

Happy comicking y'all.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

You seriously paired me with Glarg? The guy who keeps saying he's an alien? I don't know about this…

Mark
Mark
Posted at

It'll be a better if you could send them to Gregory's e-mail:twighlightaz(ibbidyat)yahoo(dibbidydot)com

cause I'll be away visiting my dad in Vietnam, there's internet connection there, but I'm not sure how my access to my dad's labtop stands.

ccs1989:Something about you just shouted paranormal investigator to me

-Senior Tang-

Posted at

Hmm…Rich. I wonder what the story will be like. Needless to say, it'll be interesting.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Hmm…Rich. I wonder what the story will be like. Needless to say, it'll be interesting.

Don't worry. I'll keep the violence level down to an R rating.

Posted at

Don't worry. I'll keep the violence level down to an R rating.

I find drawing gore pleasantly challenging.

tea_green
tea_green
Posted at

Hello, I would love to be an artist if it's still open…

Mark
Mark
Posted at

well, you can if you can find a partner. But since there seems to be nobody else too interested, I guess this is closed until I make a new sign up thread. Though, if you can find a partner, by all means, join in.

Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

How's it going for everyone? Has everyone started?

(Hmm… actually, this topic just needed a bump)

Dutch
Dutch
Posted at

I'm a writer. I'm looking for an artist if anyone's looking for a writer.

Posted at

How's it going for everyone? Has everyone started?

(Hmm… actually, this topic just needed a bump)

My partner and I started late anyway because of my holiday, but we got a script and pages planned out all pretty quickly. :) Now I have company this weekend and can't start drawing until next week. It's a 5-pager too so ours is probably going to be more late than it should be. :( I'm excited about it though. :)

Posted at

Aeon has began making some really cool character designs for ours. *thumbs up*

Gregory
Gregory
Posted at

I have (intentionally) put myself in the position where I will see very little of the drawings until the story is finished. So, unless PinkDiapers needs feedback, help, or advice on anything, I like to think I've taken a serious backseat in the story-making process. Besides, she's damned talented, so I know whatever she makes will be gold. Solid gold. So, just as much as everyone else's stories, I'm looking forward to seeing my own as well.

Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

Finished page layouts yesterday… still need to send them on, though. It's kind of sad how rough my roughs are. We're also doing a five pager.

Posted at

I'll finish and send the first two pages to Kira by tomorrow.
Sorry! I got bogged down by exams. –;

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.