Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Kira and I are going to need an extension seeing as she's going to be away and I'm going to be working 30+ hours in four days. Possibly a week and a half to get everything squared away, drawn, redrawn…

… please?

Mark
Mark
Posted at

Wow, I'm glad to see that everyone's seems to be coming along nicely.

Aeon: Thanks for giving this topic "a bump" for me

Dutch: tea_green was interested in doing the art. I can pair you too up if you want.

Mechanical Lullaby: Extensions you ask?? Sure thing. A week and a half after the deadline then? That would be the 5th of January. Would that work for you?

Oh and the mighty Carol Hach has put up another story to hype up the thing. Check it out here

http://www.drunkduck.com/Short_Stories/

and check out his comic here

http://www.drunkduck.com/Clench_and_Cheese/

Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

I know at this point I'm already late, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. I'm one page short of completion, but it may take me a couple of days to get done. I'll have it in by the 23rd.

Posted at

Oooo! *shivers in excitement* can't wait to see it!

Mark
Mark
Posted at

I know at this point I'm already late, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. I'm one page short of completion, but it may take me a couple of days to get done. I'll have it in by the 23rd.

Late? you're fine. The deadline is on the 24th, which you will make or be smitten. Looking forward to seeing it.

Posted at

Late? you're fine. The deadline is on the 24th, which you will make or be smitten. Looking forward to seeing it.

Oops, haha. I know I have 2 or 3 extra days because my pair got started late, but it will probably still be 2 or 3 more days late anyway… >_> I'm hoping to get all the drawing and inking done this weekend though, and coloring next week as time is found between family activities etc.

Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

Whee! I win at deadlines!

Gregory
Gregory
Posted at

Extensions aren't that big of a deal, as long as Aeon is on the ball. (No pressure.) There will be a little bit of down time between stories (at least a couple days) with the appropriate hype. So, if you're done before the new year, you'll be fine.

(A special double thanks to the Aeon-Tantz combo for kicking the deadline's proverbial ass.)

barbwired
barbwired
Posted at

yo!

mark and my (thats not correct english…)comic is almost completely done but im still tweaking some things on comp but it will be in by tomorrow- hope thats ok?

<33

*begs*

Posted at

Whoa! ANd what a start that was! It starts with a Bang, this project! (or should I say Boom?) *ducks*

I'm all energized and excited now!

Gregory
Gregory
Posted at

Yeah, keep rockin' those stories to either myself or Mark. Expect the next update on Friday. I'm thinking it'll be real good… (Suspense?)

hat
hat
Posted at

Is it too late to be in this? If not I can be an artist/writer (either).

ProfessorF
ProfessorF
Posted at

If it's not too late, I'd be interested as well.. as an artist or a writer.

Gregory
Gregory
Posted at

There will almost definitly be another sign up for a second round with a second theme. We've got quite a few more stories to go before then though, so sit tight and look for a new thread on this very topic. Until then, enjoy the short stories so far.

Posted at

Gregory… shouldn't an update have happened by now? Suspense is unhealthy for prolongued periods of time…

Posted at

i'm with some extra spare time, count me in if you need an artist.
let me know at:
yashiro666nanakase(at)hotmail.com

JohanTenge
JohanTenge
Posted at

I hereby submit myself as a writer. johan.tenge.x@gmail.com

Mark
Mark
Posted at

I dunno, greg has the stories, and the update schedule was supposed to be one story on monday and one on friday. Anyways, it's just a minor setback, and hopefully we'll have your works up before too long.

Every new volunteer: Sweet, I'll put you guys on the next sign up which will probably be after a few weeks downtime.

Posted at

Well, it's the holiday season yet ;) Real life at its most engaging… or something. heheh.

Mark
Mark
Posted at

Well I've spoke to(PQed) greg and it turns out that apart from that one submission, we haven't gotten anything.

What's going on? The deadline was 10 days ago.

Anyways, just please send em in ASAP to me (we decided that I'm updating) at

mrmarktang@gmail.com

also if you have multiple comics please give me the url of the one you want me to link. and if you have any particular comments on it that you want to make put it in the email looking something like this

Comments:

Writer So and So:bla bla bla

Artist So and So:bla bla bla

And I'll copy and paste that into the post

Yeah, that's just optional, y'know just in case you want something off your chest about that story

Posted at

Sorry mine is so late, like everyone else's. :( That's what happens when webcomic artists work on anything…. in my case I dragged my feet over one page, but that's done now, so hopefully the rest will go quickly. Hopefully you'll at least have ours by the end of the weekend. :)

Posted at

Hm, Aeon had said she was pretty much done. I wonder what happened- as I haven't heard from her in ages. Maybe she's caught up in work.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.