Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

YARG! I got it done on time and sent it on to you, Tantz… I guess it got lost in the PQ system somehow. CURSES.

Anyway. Sending it on again, then you can pass it on to Gregory.

Posted at

I just saw the PQ. It sucks when technology does that. I sent it on to Gregory as soon as I got the PQ. Damn PQ monster.

Posted at

Tantz, Aeon, both of you really kicked but on this one. I really fell in love with your story. I hope we can get the rest of this in together soon. It's slow but it's worth it.

Posted at

We got another story up by Tantz aerine and Aeon. Check it out

http://www.drunkduck.com/Short_Stories/

Mark, i see nothing there. i get the message "Sorry, couldn't find the page or file you requested!". you'd better check it out.

Posted at

Thanks Pink :) It was really fun writing it and collaborating with Aeon. She's amazing. She brought the entire script home smoothly.

Dutch
Dutch
Posted at

Mark

"Dutch: tea_green was interested in doing the art. I can pair you too up if you want."

Cool, I got the impression it wasn't happening. Please let me know if it's still a possibility.

Dutch

Posted at

I'll probably need another week. Last week request I swear it. I just broke loose of a continuous string of emotional-physical breakdowns and a particularly migrain-inducing breaking-away from illegal tax businesses. I'm not even kidding. *sigh* There's no proper emoticon for this.
Just another week. I'm exhausted.

Mark
Mark
Posted at

well dutch, since you're in, ill send tea_green a PQ and pair you two up if he/she (you can never tell on these forums) agrees

Mechanical Lullaby, sure thing, it sounds like you really need it anyway

Dutch
Dutch
Posted at

well dutch, since you're in, ill send tea_green a PQ and pair you two up if he/she (you can never tell on these forums) agrees

Mechanical Lullaby, sure thing, it sounds like you really need it anyway

Sorry, I've been away. Is this thing still going on?

Cheers

Dutch

Posted at

Well, mine is nearly done. :) I had a horrible christmas break and then I had to move and things were crazy. I'm chipping away at coloring as I get bits of time though.

Kind of funny how out of all the pairs, only 2 have finished… everyone probably has reasons but I feel like I'm setting a horrible, horrible example. :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.