Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Compliment the Comic Belonging to the Person Above You!!

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

Mosaic: I like the story so far. Very interesting. NINJAS RULE!!!

marine
marine
Posted at

Its a good sprite comic. Surely that is an accomplishment in and of itself.

Who hasn't read penis yet? Go ahead and take a look.

zirnitra
zirnitra
Posted at

I haven't, but I just did. I regret with my life I haven't read this before. MY LIFE.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

My first time really checking out "Greater then Colon 0" though I have seen and admired the art before. I love your style. I love the poses and expressions of your characters and I love the "free" feeling of everything (overlapping lines and colors that don't always remain contained within them :) ). It has a uniquely fun feel.

zirnitra
zirnitra
Posted at

You manage to get a lot of expressions with the eyes, and the art style seems familiar enough to be comfortable and different enough to be your own.

Puff
Puff
Posted at

This is the first time I've come across Usedbooks. It's very long and I have to leave soon, so I only got the last ten or so pages… but your dialog is epic! Makes your comic a very enjoyable read. :D I'll have to come back and read the archives in full. :3

Puff
Puff
Posted at

Damn you Zir, you made me have a late post! Ahmunna eachoo! >:0

Edit: Zir… your comic is hilarious! I enjoyed it so much I'm adding it to my faves so I can keep on reading! <3 (And I don't have many faves, so rock on)

zirnitra
zirnitra
Posted at

I BEAT YOU TO IT ASSHOLE! BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ok, back to compliments.

Well, it has words! That's always good. I also like the kind of blurry thing you have going there, and the overall grungy look.

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I like Insanity Supreme a lot. It lives up to its name :)

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

It is not often that you find a sprite comic as good as this. Backgrounds look great!

kohitsuji
kohitsuji
Posted at

I read Mosaic and Sort of Life and they're both really great!
SoL is really cute and funny, sad but funny! yay tetris! XD
And Mosaic reminds me a lot of Naruto but it has an interesting story. And I like your use of color in the recent pages. The flow of the pages is really good too, very dramatic! Yup, you got me hooked :3

Th_Mole
Th_Mole
Posted at

It reads right-to-left, like the manga that inpired the art style!

Interesting approach.

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

I love that you use tones against color. I haven't really seen that a lot and I think it looks pretty darn unique. :D

Posted at

This was a double post so I will post from Presence and Used Books again ;)

For Presence:
A very atmospheric piece of work with excellent poetry and a lot of symbolism. It just seeps through to your senses and that is a very hard to achieve. Very well done, both artistic wise and writing wise :)

For Used Books:

The sheer interaction between the characters and the meshed gray areas of what is right and what is not is alluring. I love the way things are going and how there is no shying away from true (and not flamboyant) violence.

zirnitra
zirnitra
Posted at

Wow, you're really good with having a lot of things happening in the background, and really fill up the panel. Your character designs are also really good, I like the shape of the head on the dude with the orange hair.

Valid Soul
Valid Soul
Posted at

The character designs accentuate the comic nicely, and breathes life into the comic.

EvilJared
EvilJared
Posted at

ha, well thats pretty much the best written and produced sprite comic i've seen in a long time. its a good example for other spriters to follow.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

It's got an original name!

I'm such a douche for posting in this thrend…

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

Very funny and cleeeean. I love clean art. I can tell you take your time. :D

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I really like the vibrant art and colours! And the sneeze haiku was very entertaining.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.