Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Compliment the Comic Belonging to the Person Above You!!

GregC
GregC
Posted at

The dialog flows very nicely in American007 - that is something that is really hard to find nowadays.

Because I don't remember what's in my sig - just in case - I'm at http://www.drunkduck.com/Abandon

Th_Mole
Th_Mole
Posted at

A very loose, open style with simple linework. Very nice.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

The halftone dots make "The One Panel Case Files" feel retro, very cool. It's neat that the characters are halftones while the backgrounds are vibrant color. Interesting and unique approach.

Posted at

awesome cartoon style
very expressive

Posted at

Sub doesn't do comics. He does sequential art, and it's freaking beautiful. Dreams in Synergy is on a whole different level than other comics.

blntmaker
blntmaker
Posted at

Children At Play tells a gag quite well in each strip! An everyday issue quickly turns bizarre to the point that delivery is quite light-hearted and humorous!

Great times here!

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

Better Luck Next Time: I remember 6th grade…anyway, the art is awsome and the jokes are great. Darth Bubblenut…lol

blntmaker
blntmaker
Posted at

Ah Mosaic! Time to return the compliment!

A sweet dramedy - manga style - love the arc on "How to be a Ninja"…

Clearly you're an fan of the influence and HEY - sixth grade for you was just a couple of years ago! Thanks for your comments :).

Posted at

Clean, crisp art, great expressions, many techniques employed in each panel and a dialogue that is roller-coaster like! What more could one want in a comic? :)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I love Wolf. The story is very thought out and told well, and I can feel for the characters. I also love how organic (not stiff) the art feels and still looks professional with nice solid coloring. Overall, great comic. I'm following it and can't wait to see where the story goes.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

The pacing's good, and April has a very distinctive voice/narrative style. I also like the plot quite a bit, I will favorite to see where it goes :D

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Since I haven't commented on American007 yet…

I like that you blur the foreground and background objects. I'm sure someone already said that, but if they did, it bears repeating. It makes it feel more like real life photography/cinematography, since you hardly ever get a crisp picture in all fields of vision. Very few comics (sprite or otherwise) I've read do this. They instead make everything in all fields crystal clear. It's a nice effect that you've achieved, and it keeps my eyes focused on the important actions.

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I like the way the dialogue is written. I can't quite put my finger on what it is about it that I like, I just like it. Good work.

GregC
GregC
Posted at

I love the art style for Frank Baron! So much detail! Love the black and white. Very expressive linework.

The Author
The Author
Posted at

Not being a fan of sprite comics, I didn't really expect to like your comic…
But, it's good.
I like the use of photo backgrounds.

The Author

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

It's damn funny and your art is really neat. (How did you put your art on your CPU?!)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I'm only through the first dozen pages or so, but your comic is really funny. The punchlines are all spot-on and the characters are neat. (The first pages remind me a little of the auditions in Mystery Men.) I like the simple and vibrant style too. Faved it. :)

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

The story is becoming very dramatic…me liky! And that kitty is so precious!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.