Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Rainyday2
Rainyday2
Posted at

Although I have absoloutly no knowledge of spriting, I'm thinking it must be pretty hard. How do you make the pictures look so real? Also, I think this comic is funny.

Anatak
Anatak
Posted at

I like the personalities of the characters, pretty cute hehe. the cat reminds me of this:

Anime Cat

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Fantastic anime expressions, really fun and stylized. You're really good at the genre. :) The story is interesting and very anime-ish too. (Magical artifact "fusing" with a girl… Fun stuff.)

Posted at

Intense dialogue, effective panelling and a slight cynical take on a story which is action packed and with no nonsense characters. Well done!

EHJones
EHJones
Posted at

Ooh, thanks for fixing my link for me… sorry about that! I'm kind of new to forum posting like this.

Tantz Aerine/Wolf: Interesting storyline, and paging through it, I can see your art style growing and maturing on every page. I've read through the whole thing, and I definitely want to read more. Strange as it may seem, I find myself compelled to compliment you on two specific art panels. Chapter 4, page 8, panel 1 and panel 3. The shading is great, as is the motion in panel 1. It seems to me like you put a lot into making those two panels work.

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Ring_Of_Auberon

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Incredible art on this one. I don't know what I was expecting, but I think this is incredible stuff… You've got a wonderful style on you, and I'm also very curious about the storyline.

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I like the oil-painted look of your comic. And the spider looks really funky, too.

Anatak
Anatak
Posted at

I love the characters heads… they almost look like little lego men, they bring me joy. xD

Posted at

Really nice moody black and white art, I dig it - page six is my favorite. It's kind of early to say much about the story, but the premise seems interesting.

Valid Soul
Valid Soul
Posted at

Orgasmic art quality and a professional look and feel make this comic distinguished and enjoyable, highly reccomended.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I like your storytelling, the cute anime expressions and overall style. Egyptian stories concerning mystic artifacts always tend to be a bit mysterious and haunting but I like your use of comedy to balance it out. It makes me want to read on and see what happens next!

marine
marine
Posted at

I really like the pencils and shading. One little criticism is the handwritten text. Not to be mean, but reading stuff written with pencil on a computer is more difficult then it needs to be. I like the consistency of your artwork as well. Everything fits well with the rest of the comic.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Pssh, where do I start? Every time I look at Penis (haw haw), I giggle and actually -laugh-. It's not one of those comics that tell you it's funny and don't deliver. Penis delivers every time. (Gawd, I'm so immature…)

dangerfunk
dangerfunk
Posted at

hmm…what can I say about Nadya that hasn't been said already? Oh, I dig the spider granny!

Oh yeah, the facial expressions are quite bodacious and the colors you use to set the dark tone are awesomely excellent.

Anatak
Anatak
Posted at

I like the color style, lots of bright color with interesting designs in the backrounds. funny too :)

Posted at

awesome use of black and white with nice shadows.
scary and freaky story

dangerfunk
dangerfunk
Posted at

Dreams in Synergy
Sometimes…gruesome and haunting
Other times… utterly beautiful
All time…trippy as hell

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I thought the style of humor was cute, and that whole "I love you" thing, I have no idea what is happening their. The eyes suggested hypnotesism, but she could be hypnotised by April…

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I really like how the guy in the coat and hat (in the most recent ones, I didn't have time to go through the whole thing properly) comes off as ominous but not cheesy. It's really easy to go overboard with trying to make somebody ominous, but you pulled it off really well.

Posted at

A very atypical take on a surreal and highly amusing Agent who promotes booze! It has very soore footed line art and a very distinctive style- and the cynical dialogue completes it beautifully :)

Very interesting!

Hguyver
Hguyver
Posted at

Good art with an interesting story. I love anything that involves werewolves.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.