Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Compliment the Comic Belonging to the Person Above You!!

Posted at

I find it very darkly enriching!

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

@ puff of smoke, I applaud your experimentation with each page.
gag a day comics are hard to do and it appears you are doing a bizarrely fun job of it!

Posted at

Bloodhound is back and looking better than ever. I really love the style you've got for this one Midge, it's certainly going to be a fun ride!

Posted at

The art on chronicles of wyrden is amazing. I wish I could draw that well. Really great looking comic.

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Your chracters are fun to look at, not to mention reading their dialogue.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Ephemeral has a really interesting layout, with just three panels a time and all the same size.
A very bold artistic choice!

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

yesterday's page is funny and as a stand alone page is very strong.
the coloring is different than normal webcomics or comics in general which refreshing.

Posted at

I'm really digging the new art style and direction that Midge has put into Bloodhound. It shows that he's been working on this for a while now, and learned from the last time that he did it. The character designs / teasers that he has been posting has my head filled with all kinds of great thoughts about this series, and I can't wait to see what he does with it.

###

Temple: The fight between Selphi and Portis continues!

@$$hole!: Although I haven't been mentioning them here, updates have been going up on time (Wednesdays and Fridays). Be sure to check them out here.

Posted at

I think you may have just discovered the single coolest way to shoot from behind a box :D

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Cool page by Blitzkrieg1701 (is that a federation ship??) I dig the page layout and panel placement on this. Rounded panels aren't the easiest to pull off, but you have pulled it off nicely!

Pyren
Pyren
Posted at

Bloody Reign and Devil jack: I want a cool mobile like that! Superb drawing by the way. I'm liking what i'm seeing so far =D

Engine and Hades: also awesome drawings u got there

Posted at

I love how your characters look. I also love the layout of the strips. Your word bubbles are nice too! Looks great for a photo comic, especially WoW.

Posted at

Our heroes are discovered in the latest Ryu's Krew! What a way to start a chapter! I like how dynamic this page is laid out. Well done.

###

Temple: Kidjo does something bad

Posted at

Temple

I am so digging on the new look Temple, the direction of the story and the brutal black and white art = great stuff.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Why have I not made the effort to get into chronicles of Wryden?
The answer is, because I suck.
Chronicles of Wryden has cool line art, bodices, hats and black powder pistols!

I keep meaning to read it more but never getting round to it.

Do you want to suck like me?
Look at the grumpy face on my avatar- is that how you want to feel?
Go and read this comic and escape my fate!

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

The action scenes in Harkovast are always awesome. The plot is very interesting and the art is very good, particularily the colouring. I always read it when it updates.

Posted at

BFF Satan is pretty hilarious(golf + birdwatching! lol!!). I think it hassomething to do with the timing– it's crucial in humorous comics. And the notes underneath usually add another nuance to the joke. Also, the art has been getting better and better.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Wow - the story is really interesting, and I love the artwork. Watercolors are always so lovely. The way you portray relationships is so natural and realistic - great job, Kristen! I have a new comic to follow ^.^

dotdotdot
dotdotdot
Posted at

I love the character interaction in Salt the Holly! It has an innocence that you don't often see. I also enjoy walking through the female psyche! All in all Salt the Holly is joy to read!
Cheers!

Posted at

Dot Dot Dot has a great set up and punchline in the latest strip, which made me chuckle a bit to myself. Also, great artwork and fantastic lettering.

###

Temple: Fade to black....

Posted at

For Temple:

STUNNING use of blood as the only colour in grayscale, and a very intense, emotional and brutal page. Even if one doesn't know the characters, one immediately worries and roots for the injured ones! Great, great stuff!

Posted at

Wolf's art has been steadily improving and evolving from day 1 (especially in terms of background), and although I haven't read the entire archive yet, I've read enough to know that Tantz Aerine is a gifted writer.

Phillby
Phillby
Posted at

There's only one word for The Optimist: Beatiful.

Posted at

Monkeyshine doesn't have many pages but it's turning out to be an amazing comic. The art is awesome and very professional looking. The dialogue is clever and interesting.

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

Loving the bright colours and stylized characters in WYG!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.