Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Compliment the Comic Belonging to the Person Above You!!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Out There is great because it isn't afraid to do things its own way.
Single panel pages, in pencil (with great perspectives) and no text what so ever, not even sound effects.

If they made a comic of 2001 A Space Odysesy I think it might feel rather like this (at least if they did it well.)

The vast empty, silent void of space is a difficult concept to convey in any medium, but I think Out There does it wonderfully.

Net
Net
Posted at

I'm still working my way through Harkovast, when my life gives me a few minutes to actually *DO* something lately. :) So far, I'm liking it. Artwork in the latest couple of pages have really been pretty sharp (though I dunno how those wings can hold him up, seems like they'd have to be larger… but I'm no expert there. :) )

>Net

Druchii
Druchii
Posted at

"Tales of the Traveling Gnome" is badass in so many ways. And most know that I have an insane weakness for great black and white art, and this comic is no slacker in delivering in that department. :D

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

I love your characters. They're all very unique and well drawn. And your humor is so silly, I laughed quite a bit.

Posted at

Sharp lines, great colouring, what's not to love!

Posted at

Gothenreich has some nice anime style artwork and some solid colors going for it.

###

@$$hole!: A cat fight and live action Susie highlighted this week's updates.

Druchii
Druchii
Posted at

Trev's work on "A$$hole!" is admiration worthy, because of the effort put into it, the staging, the hilarious writing and just the overall presentation of it all. Seriously worth checking out if you've not. :D

Posted at

Pagan Zoetrope. This is one of my favourite strip based comics, I love the clean lines, sharp writing and amusing situations.

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

Brilliant cover page for chapter 6! Loving the cross-hatching. Very Albrecht Dürer! I flipped through a bit, and I see lovely art and a story moving deeper into the darkness… Adding to favourites, and I'll be back on Monday to see what happens next in Hestonia.

Posted at

the art in mosaic has been steadily improving, even moreso recently, it seems. the layout is consistently good, and i love in the fourth scroll how the illustration changes to black and white; that transition is sick! anyone who wants to have a quick gander at this comic i suggest starting here; it's a quick fifteen or so pages :)

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

harkovast's story is pretty fucking awesome.

kinda blunt but that's what i like most about it.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

CQB Epics has some amazing coloring.
the story is intriguing and can't for the next update after it posts.

Posted at

Blood/Hound: this comic has gone from strength to strength, and the latest instalment/arc is absolutely stunning!

Posted at

i don't know why i haven't read temple of a thousand tears before.

the art on the home page looks wicked, and i think "hmm.. well, let's just start at the first page. how could i go wrong?"

oh, i went pretty fuckin' wrong.

half an hour later, i'm like "oh shit, i'm supposed to comment on that thread! i'll… i'll do it after the next page…"

awesome story; it sank its claws into me and i didn't feel a thing. faved and a half :D

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

You know, I was flipping through the last handful of updates or so, and I think you've managed to offend me with every single one…. What makes it truly funny, though, is that I don't really care…and I can't understand why.
This newest one (with the KKK), or the one before it with the dog…
Just…wow. I'm at a loss for words…
Congratz on passing 500 pages, btw.

Pyren
Pyren
Posted at

Temple of a thousand tears: Awesome page! I like how you drew the bamboo and car. Looks great.

@$$hole!: wtf lol, i want one of those shirts =]

Posted at

American007
Awesome Sprite comic. Probably the most well done Sprite comic I have ever seen. Kudos!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.