Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Compliment the Comic Belonging to the Person Above You!!

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

I love your style. It's very eye catching. faved. ^_^

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I like the way you change up the panel arrangements instead of just using a grid. It's more organic.

kohitsuji
kohitsuji
Posted at

Hilarious
booze + guns = best comic combination ever :D
And the lineart is very clean and clear, usually I think black and white comics are boring but yours is very entertaining

marine
marine
Posted at

Every panel's different with nice transitions between panel to panel.

Th_Mole
Th_Mole
Posted at

One of the biggest problems with sprite comics isn't the pixilation, it's the monotony of the layout. Usually, the backgrounds are flat, seen only from the same side, and from the same uniform distance, while the characters face each other while also remaining the same distance from the audience. While the limits of computer technology required this in the video games that inspired sprite comics, it is not needed now in the comics themselves.

You have surpassed this unneeded limitation with characters that appear in both the foreground and background, and which also face the audience when delivering some of their dialogue. Good move.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

It has an awesome name!

Posted at

It's.. uh.. it's a mutated orange! Hooray for pictures of mutated oranges!

…lol!

dangerfunk
dangerfunk
Posted at

ahem! I believe that it is a lemon. An elderly lemon.

Anyways, I haven't gotten around to reading all of Purgatory Tower, but from what I've seen…it DOES NOT have uberly awesome character designs, DOES NOT have superbably drawn linework, and DOES NOT have deliciously rendered greenery. Frankly my dear, it's not very good! HUMPH!

*Sigh* i am so jealous.

Sincerely,
The Jealous Dumb Dumb.

Posted at

whoa! the style here is awesome (are you using markers?) and has a real nice flow of portraying the events. The expressions you draw on your characters are spot on!!

Posted at

A wide assortment and range of art, all of which has character, and interesting writing :)

Posted at

I love wolf.

I love it. The writing, the dialouge, the cinematographic nature of the art.

yes.

Posted at

Some of the most cynical and funny jokes regarding college life of all types can be found in this strip. Always a pleasure to read ;)

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I like the way the colours incorporate both pencil crayons and computer colouring (or markers, it's hard to tell). The pencil crayons give some really nice texture to the colours.

FAL
FAL
Posted at

Original style!
Fantastic use of black & white and great detail.

Anatak
Anatak
Posted at

Wow, youre a very good artist, like proffesional. I like how you use many different angles and poses. Also you do very well detailed backrounds. good job. I'll keep an eye on this. :)

Valid Soul
Valid Soul
Posted at

Everytime I think of this comic, I think of Opeth and Funeral (especially From These Wounds).

Posted at

What can I say? Extremely good sprite comic. Not many people have that kind of talent with sprite comics.

Posted at

Sort of a typical story, but so far it's being done very well. It's a very accessible plot and easy to get into right away

ncbaddwolf
ncbaddwolf
Posted at

Very Funny comic, got right into the series.
I actually know and have had the misfortune to have to room with guys just like those Clowns. I even knew one of those "who would win?" guys.
Ahhh good times good times.

http//www.drunkduck.com/The_Zoo_at_Home/

Posted at

A story that you would like to come back to. colours? love 'em.

Valid Soul
Valid Soul
Posted at

Definetly not bad for a sprite comic. It has the look and feel of the game it's comic is based on, which is actually quite original.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.