Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted with the stipulations that you must use them all and make a wish every twelve hours, until then you can't die. After a century of having everything given to you you try and commit suicide and wind up a vegetable.

I wish I was the Batman.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Granted, your dna has been spliced with a bat, unfortunatelyit was a dead bat.

I wish for ( )

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

She's dead, much more funny now, eh?

I wish to win the next GM election.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

You win the next GM election, but you prove to be so inept at the job that you are permanently banned from the entire Forum Games board.

I wish I had a job.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted. You now own a pony, that's really a kelpy. The first time you go for a ride the kelpy heads for the nearest body of water, drowns, then eats you.

I wish the grass would cut its self.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted. You are not attacked by starving rabid sea otters.

I wish for a plane.

JSCervini
JSCervini
Posted at

Granted, but you realize it's a movie of Richard Simmons running on a treadmill. Running time: 4 hours, 34 minutes.

I wish the big ball of fire in the sky would turn off every once in a while.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Granted, but it crashes into the sun creating a supernova destroying the solar system.

I wish you loved me.

Mondenkind
Mondenkind
Posted at

Granted, but as a result you get a bunch of angry, jerky spammers following your every page…

I wish I had a way to talk to my boyfriend right now.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted. You talk to him so much he dumps you.

I wish I had a camera.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Granted. You post incriminating pictures of you at a kegger with a road cone on your head. Your boss sees it and fires you, and no employer is willing to hire you.

I wish I had a bottle of vodka (it's 2am where I am, I should be drunk by now!)

Mondenkind
Mondenkind
Posted at

Granted, you get so drunk that you attempt to hump a panda and are sent to jail for beastality. Because beastality officially became illegal yesterday…(I'm not going to get over that one for awhile. I honestly don't know whether it's legal or not.)

I wish that, through my new tarot classes, I will become a tarot master!

(I really am taking lessons…hope they go well ^^)

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

With your tarot reading skills you predict your own suicide, you know you won't kill yourself so you figure crisis averted.
You continue to read the cards, predicting all sorts of minor events, eventually you predict the death of a loved one in a tragic car accident. You call them to warn them but they are already driving. They answer the phone and are distracted by it; they don't see the car ahead breaking.
You find that everything you predict comes true and cannot possibly be changed. Eventually this leads you to the realisation that the future is set in stone, even the choices you make.
With the knowledge that free will is an illusion your life becomes worthless. You see no reason to continue living and take your own life.

I wish to be amazingly talented at everything.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted. their studio is now a super massive black hole

I wish I had a million bucks

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Granted, and you also get your dream girl and buy everything you want, but you realize that the one girl you always loved as well as all your friends don't like the changed you, so in a heartwarming climax you trade your money to restore your old life.

I wish Dave7 would stop stalking me and just come forward with his love.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Granted. But then I realize you're not the kind of person I thought you were, and so I leave you after 3 months. Despondent and heartbroken, you kill yourself.

I wish I could remember what happened last night (why does my shirt smell like Panda?).

Posted at

Wish granted, but it all comes back at once in the middle of an important meeting, making you scream "I GOT PANDA BUTT RAPED!" in front of your boss, an avid WWF member.

I wish I could get pages done on time.

JSCervini
JSCervini
Posted at

Granted, but now that you have free time again, those pandas are looking YOUR way now.

I wish that Dave7 would just take a shower to get that smell off of him already.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.