Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Magical pretty sparkly unicorns from rainbow land are actually incredibly violent and territorial creatures. One of them magically appears next to you and then skewers you with its horn.

I wish for really nice pen.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

You fall into a deep sleep, only to ever be woken by true love's kiss. You never wake up.

I wish I had more dead-baby ink for my rad pen.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted, Your arrested for infanticide. And you also managed to summon demons and monsters…nice job breaking it hero.

I wish I know Python.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Granted, but he's not dead. So, not good.

I'm bringing about 10 people over from another site here for mafia games! I hope the site survives! Oh, I mean, I wish the site survives.

Posted at

Your wish is granted! The site survives. I just wish I could say the same for the people who use it.

I wish I could think of an uncorruptable wish.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted, but you suffer a head injury that makes you forget everything that lead to that wish and half of them were once in a lifetime events.

I wish we had FTL already.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Granted. Unfortunately, no one can control the Flying Tyrannosaurus League leading to the destruction of all humans.

I wish everything good about life would go horribly wrong for me.

Posted at

Granted, you are now a vacuum, which sucks slightly less then your previous life.

I wish for Kombat Kubs to win "Best Deliciously Offensive".

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted. But in order to qualify the comic had to be eaten by the server.

I wish I hadn't gained 6 pounds that I had lost.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Granted. You have a friend perform impromptu liposuction on you in his garage, but he botches the surgery and you die of blood loss.

I wish I didn't have to pay back my student loans after I graduate.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted. Thanks to a goof up at the bank, you now have to pay back all the damages that BP now owes. BP just has to pay back your student loans, and no, the bank will not and cannot correct this grave error.

I wish I was better at using my tablet.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Granted. You then go on to draw an amazing masterpiece in photoshop. But before you can save any of it, a freak electrical storm comes through and causes a power-surge, frying your computer and your tablet. The current then jumps from the tablet to the stylus and then through your hand and throughout your body, fatally electrocuting you.

I wish I could hurry up and move into my new apartment.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted. The apartment building is a death trap due to cut corners, shoddy workmanship and half a dozen other problems, but, hey, you can move in early.

I wish the teacher for figure drawing would hurry up and post what we need for the class on the Supe Store's website.

Krensada
Krensada
Posted at

Granted. the incredible hulk smashes through your wall, and in a fit of blind rage grabs you and throws you high into the air. You happen to land right on top of your new residence. you smash through the roof landing on the floor broken and bloody.

I wish I was the hero of a Disney movie. nothing bad ever happens to the hero of a Disney movie.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Granted. You're the hero in The Frog Prince. You're safe, but you and your movie are absolutely reviled by Disney movie-goers everywhere.

I wish the package I ordered from Barnes & Nobles would hurry up and get here.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

It does. Unfortunately It's not what you ordered.
(It's a bomb)

Scratch that, I got a better one.

The parcel does exactly what you wished, it gets to you a lot faster. It flies out of the store, across streets, through buildings, in a direct path to you. It crashes through your door, it crashes through walls and everything in its way until it hits you right in your chest, killing you instantly.

I wish I could speak all languages fluently.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Granted. You are then able to tour the world at leisure, being able to speak any language in any country. However, after a visit to Moscow, you draw the attention of both the CIA and the FSB. Both the U.S. and Russian governments then assume that your a spy in their country, which leads to political discontent between the two countries and eventually sparks an all out nuclear war that decimates the entire planet, exterminating the human race.

I wish I had my Master's Degree in Entomology already.

(P.S. The package finally got here. According to the online tracking it was sitting in a shipping center in Oklahoma for nearly a week for some reason).

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Granted, your drawing skills suddenly turn to crap.

I wish I had three more months of vacation time.

Krensada
Krensada
Posted at

Granted. The graphics are unfinished as well as the fact that they decided to release it without proper beta testing. now because of you, the company that made the game went out of business because it turns out that they were riding primarily on the project.

I wish I had a completely brand new sterilized salt shaker filled with premium sea salt and nothing else.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted. It was irradiated before coming to you. You are exposed to triple the lethal dose of radiation.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.