Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

even ducks gain weight with the fast food craze??? damn…

suzi
suzi
Posted at

I don't think it's bold enough, it looks kind of out of place…like, the lines physically aren't bold enough. Also, the colors seem just a tad bit muted (or my glasses could be smudged :p)

Posted at

I don't think it's bold enough, it looks kind of out of place…like, the lines physically aren't bold enough. Also, the colors seem just a tad bit muted (or my glasses could be smudged :p)

no, I agree with you, the picture lacks pizazz. The lines don't seem wieghty enough, and the colours are too soft. It makes it look bland. To me it looks like there's less detail too.

Posted at

the duck no longer looks at all inebriated…takes the drunk right out drunk duck.

Posted at

Well, to be fair, I didn't think he looked very drunk before, either.

Posted at

same here. just looked like he was having an sarcastic expression on his face.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

And here i was thinking maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, i was thinknig it must be the coffee that makes that duck look fat.

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

nah, he looked more hung over.
i'm not fond if the change either…he seems softer…

Posted at

hell i gained wieght.thanks to the duck. wat a role model lol

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Everything these days is fatter… :(

-Your cache prolly took a while to update the image ^_^

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

maybe not drunk, but sertainly like someone who drinks. The old one looks like Billy Bob Thorton.

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

He is good at hiding the drunkness….but the weight…it shows….maybe he is carrying a child

Posted at

the newer one's better…
the old one looked like a malicious hobo…
this one looks like, "hah! I WAS drunk! I sobered up! and now I'm glaring at you knowingly!"
and the little quail-friend:
a.) looks like a prairie-dog
b.) is kyuuute!!!
I like portly animals. I mean, why does the duck have to be anorexic? why do ANIMALS have self-image crises?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

everything is getting fatter these days tough…:(
I remember when rock musicians were skinny… nobody got fat except for Mama Cass lol!

Even cars are fatter now. Seriously! What is it? All the "safety" devices? Once upon a time 4 wheel drives looked rugged and tough, now they're called "SUV"s and they're like balloons on wheels! Actual sports cars were sleek, lean and exciting, these days they look like misshapen bars of half used soap.

John Travolta was skinny once… So was Kirsty Alley, even in those "Look who's Talking" movies! :(

it's all so terrible, I think I'll have to eat a few pizzas for consolation.

Then again, I wish that tard Paris Hilton would bulk up.

Posted at

I remember when rock musicians were skinny… nobody got fat except for Mama Cass lol!

Even cars are fatter now. Seriously! What is it? All the "safety" devices? Once upon a time 4 wheel drives looked rugged and tough, now they're called "SUV"s and they're like balloons on wheels! Actual sports cars were sleek, lean and exciting, these days they look like misshapen bars of half used soap.

i beg to differ sir. STEVEN TYLER

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ugh! Tyler isn't a rockstar from today, he's from the 70s!

marine
marine
Posted at

Steven Tyler only contributed one good thing to society. His hot daughter Liv.

But she ruinated herself by being associated with the shittiest film trilogy since the original Star Wars.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

Skinny musicians are generally the ones on a lot of drugs. Or course, there are also the new emorexic guys like Grerard Way of MCR.

mystery
mystery
Posted at

The looks slightly more rotund but the quail is certainly fatter than it was before. I don't think he's overweight though, or you'd have to cut him down to drinking just pure alcohol. As my maths teacher says: drinking alcohol makes you fat, not because of the alcohol, but because of everything else that goes into the drinks. If you drank pure alcohol, you wouldn't get fat. To which our class replied, "yeah, cause you'd die pretty quick"
http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=591#comic
That actually might help him get thin again though…

Posted at

The new duck creeps me out… He's looking at me as if he knows everything about me… Like he's watching me… 0_0

Posted at

We should do a thing where, when a DD member is drunk, they draw a duck and quail. Then it gets turned into a little logo pic and they're randomized in that space!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.