Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

We should do a thing where, when a DD member is drunk, they draw a duck and quail. Then it gets turned into a little logo pic and they're randomized in that space!

awesome idea!!!
… too bad I never drink ;_; (yeah I'm an atypical college student!!!)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

We should do a thing where, when a DD member is drunk, they draw a duck and quail. Then it gets turned into a little logo pic and they're randomized in that space!
awesome idea!!!
Then how do you expect to have embarrassing and emotionally damaging 4 in a bed sex romps???!! :(

Heh, I love Skool's idea! But promoting drunkenness? lol! Still we could get sponsored by Smirnoff!

marine
marine
Posted at

awesome idea!!!
Then how do you expect to have embarrassing and emotionally damaging 4 in a bed sex romps???!! :(

Heh, I love Skool's idea! But promoting drunkenness? lol! Still we could get sponsored by Smirnoff!

Why not make it drugs as well? Then we could be sponsored by Tony Montana.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Only if I get a Villa on Starfish Island.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Just so you know, duck fat is used in a lot of culinary recipes. (hehe… been watching too much Food Network lately…) :)

Allan
Allan
Posted at

hahaha i just noticed this changed:

from this

Those damn carbs go right to my hips.

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

Sounds pretty gay. No, they're not like that. It's just that:

1) They thought the old duck looked ugly. They may say the same thing about the new duck.

2) More importantly, they think the site's name is stupid, and as such, will refuse to visit this site.

Yo! Update your lingo for the new age, my friend. Gay is no longer an insult. … or if it is, then so is your mom.

If your friends base their webcomic reading criteria off of the image that the server depicts as a mascot alone… you've got some ill-witted friends. I suggest upgrades.

As for the Duck… I agree that he looked better when he was ragged, rugged, and more drunk. Whoever said he looks more like Daffy hit it on the nose. …er… bill.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.