Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

Well, I have to say about myself… OH FUCKING YES!!!

I can go really REALLY MAD.

I think there are different levels of craziness. Some can express it wildly and others silently or a little bit of both, depends on the person.

So, do you, punk?

P.S. feel as crazy as you want in this thread.

Posted at

No, I don't. I'm certainly a little odd, for reasons that are varied and many, but I like to think I'm still sane.

Of course, I'm a writer, and someone once said that writing is a socially acceptable form of insanity. ;P

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Put it this way: Do you consider yourself normal?
If you do, you're a liar and or crazy.
:3

mousetrap
mousetrap
Posted at

everybody has at least a few short circuits here and there. :)

RedScalp
RedScalp
Posted at

"Traditionally, insanity or madness is the behavior whereby a person flouts societal norms and becomes a danger to himself and others"

No, I don't think anyone who will post on this will be really technically nuts, no one who is crazy will say they are, most of the time crazy people think they are better then everyone else and/or the world is against them. I consider myself rational most of the time, and crazy pretty much means doing something thats not rational. I do however think I am weird; but weird is just another word for unique!

I'm gonna go head bang with my 45 year old neighbor to some slayer and then eat some fried chicken with taco sauce, then play some old school pokemon just to piss off my sister's fundamentalist dad about evolution.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I dont consider myself crazy. Even if to alot of people I AM viewed as crazy. I dont care anymore.

I consider myself a seeker though. A seeker is someone who is still in the questioning stages. Its the next level up from blind devotion, and the level below enlightenment.

I love to question the nature of reality. And sometimes, the truth is batshit insane.

That is the truth. It is batshit insane but it can set you free.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Maybe a little but I'm an artistic type so I'm expected to be eccentric. I think a lot of people think I'm on drugs but I just act like that naturally.

Posted at

That's a very good question to ask people. The majority will say yes. That is only because they see or hear about certain mental disorders and somehow connect them to their personality.

But the real answer to the question would be (and for all of you) a big yes, because we are all technically born with mental disorders. It depends on the strength of the disorder and how it affects out lives. Thus, the many levels of depression (which isn't considered insanity, but a mental/hormonal disorder).

No, I don't consider myself crazy at all. Although, I do admit that I'm more down, sarcastic, and angry than the average person. My friends think I have anger problems because I won't stop raging about the smallest things. But I don't consider it a 'mental disorder'. I think it's just the way I function. My personality can't be changed (unless I go through many sessions of therapy). (Which I will not. Unless I need it.)

(Which I don't.)

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

Do you consider yourself crazy?
Like a fox!

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I used to but then my other self/personality convinced me everything was fine.

We get along in perfect harmony now.

What's "normal?" lol!

I'm just kidding, of course. Seeing as I'm an artist, I know I have some funky aspects to my personality: I'm extremely sensitive emotionally and I had to make a concentrated effort to not be introvertive. But I don't consider myself crazy…

…just an artist! ;)

Daxy
Daxy
Posted at

Mmmm some of the things I do cause the reactions of others to be "That chick is crazy!" but I don't consider myself crazy. I suppose if you consider doing impulsive things without thought of consequence until it's too late and laughing about it anyways as crazy…then sure! ^^"

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

sometimes…..

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

I am hyper and quirky…so i guess somewhat. I have REALLY crazy thoughts.
I'm like J.D. on scrubs. I daydream about…everything all the time. It pretty much rocks.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I refuse to answer this question.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I'm not crazy. But I tend to see everyone else as being insane. %>

Posted at

No.

Jesus told me me so.

But seriously, no.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

for a long time i did, but then i just realized i was being trendy and it was actually the universe that has the problem , not me

Jeegoo
Jeegoo
Posted at

Ever since I started taking these pills the voices went away. :3

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Only when I don't take the special pills from the magic funnel.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.