Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I too can play the didgeridoo, but not well it took me forever to learn how to do it, now I mainly use it to annoy the wife and confuse the dogs!
I can also play guitar fairly well, and piano like a star!

O_o Are you an Aussie??

nope, I am in the USA… half my great grandparents came from Ireland, then one of them is from Wales, another from Spain

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I too can play the didgeridoo, but not well it took me forever to learn how to do it, now I mainly use it to annoy the wife and confuse the dogs!
I can also play guitar fairly well, and piano like a star!

O_o Are you an Aussie??

nope, I am in the USA… half my great grandparents came from Ireland, then one of them is from Wales, another from Spain
All the people in Australia that can actually play the didgeridoo are Aborigines anyway…
It's great to see people from other countries playing an instrument that is so important to Aboriginal culture as well. Good on you guys!

junoblairb
junoblairb
Posted at

I play rhythm guitar and sing in a band called Absinthe Junk. I also play the electric violin in said band.

For classical and jazz I play saxophone, viola, steel drum, clarinet, piano, bassoon, oboe, and a few others.
Most excellent! You've got the talent, you've got the front and your multi instrumental skills are the badger's nadgers. Now if you could just work a bit of didge in there…:)

LOL - Hell yeah. You can bet the day I stumble across one I will be rockin' it. My band is all about world influenced instrumentation. XD It's only a matter of time!

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I guess we can all come to the agreement that playing the didgeridoo gives instant cred :D!

Posted at

I play Electric Guitar (also acoustic, same guitar) and Electric Drums

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I can Bearly play the flute and I'm learning how to play the guitar…and….dose Guitar Hero count?

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I play Electric Guitar (also acoustic, same guitar) and Electric Drums
Save electricity, dude!
Nah! I'm kidding! :D
Awesome mix of instruments!

dose Guitar Hero count?
Depends on how well you play Guitar Hero! ;)

Posted at

Trumpet, keyboard, and i'm learning to play harmonica.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

i'm learning to play harmonica.

I always wondered how to play that (Welcome to DD,I see you're new)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Trumpet, keyboard, and i'm learning to play harmonica.

People who play the harmonica are awesome.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

My main instrument is electric bass guitar (and has been since 1986 B) ) but I also play acoustic and electric guitar, keyboards and I've been known to program a drum machine or two. ;)

Posted at

Recorder (all mexicans play it, it was decided back in the 1890's when mexico stablished a diplomatic relationship with japan, the current president was received in tokyo by a group of children playing it, he liked it so much that he established musical instruction as part of the mexican educational program, and the recorder as the basic instrument.

Saxophone.

Piano.

Posted at

Recorder (all mexicans play it, it was decided back in the 1890's when mexico stablished a diplomatic relationship with japan, the current president was received in tokyo by a group of children playing it, he liked it so much that he established musical instruction as part of the mexican educational program, and the recorder as the basic instrument.

Saxophone.

Piano.

Here in Colorado where I went to school every fifth grader had to buy and learn how to play the recorder, but they only teach us a few songs then we all had to play "Hot Cross Buns" in front of the whole school…

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Saxophone.

Piano.

Here in Colorado where I went to school every fifth grader had to buy and learn how to play the recorder, but they only teach us a few songs then we all had to play "Hot Cross Buns" in front of the whole school…

We also have to learn recorder here in Manitoba around fifth grade. But we actually learned to play a bit more than that. The only one I still remember is this medieval tune we had to play for our medieval-themed xmas concert one year.

Posted at

I sing a bit here and there, and I play me some electric guitar :3

I'm all metal baby.
:)

lba
lba
Posted at

Harmonica, and whatever object I find that makes cool noises when you beat on it.

Neolithic rock all the way. B)

Zang One
Zang One
Posted at

I play guitar, bass, drums, and was the front man for popular metal band for about 4 years before ijoined the army. Guitar and bass ive played for 11 years, drums for 1, and as i said Vox for about 4. Got some of my old music at www.myspace.com/ttetheband

;)

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I play guitar, bass, drums, and was the front man for popular metal band for about 4 years before ijoined the army. Guitar and bass ive played for 11 years, drums for 1, and as i said Vox for about 4. Got some of my old music at www.myspace.com/ttetheband

;)
Freakin' awesome, dude!

Willicus
Willicus
Posted at

I play the guitar.
I just started playing this summer, but my tutor says I progressed very quickly.
Though I tend to just strum for fun rather than play any songs.

Posted at

If games like guitar hero and rockband count I'm a pretty good bassist and drummer.

Seriously, though, I love playing the accordian. I can play the main metroid theme on it :D

Willicus
Willicus
Posted at

Accordianists get all the chicks.

Posted at

I play guitar, ukulele, a little bit of keyboard, I own a harmonica, does that count?

(Welcome to DD,I see you're new)

Don't drink the cola

mishi_hime
mishi_hime
Posted at

I used to be a recorder fanatic. ^_^
Now I just sing if I feel up to it.

Posted at

8 years of school band makes me pretty good at playing the tuba (I am not kidding)

I also play a didjeridoo. I think I can also play a juice harp.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.